I'm 7.75 x 6, but I was told I was much thinner than..

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
I doubt a girl can even notice that 'much' of a difference between a 6 vs 6.5 inch girth. He was obviously around 7+
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about the 7+

But at any rate, don't sweat it, you are for sure very big, so don't get any crzy ideas in your head that you aren't. That is the worst way we guys can beat ourselves up.

Since you were the one who brought penis size up, it is a little different than if she came up with those comments it out of the blue.

Might be worth talking it through with her first? Maybe it was her clumsy way of keeping you from getting too cocky about your size.

Last edited:

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, same length as you, half an inch thinner, and with a great many partners have never been told anything like what she said to you. Don't let this undermine your self-confidence as your size should be impressive to almost any partner. OTOH, is a stupid insensitive remark between two beginners really worth ending the relationship over? If she's ideal in other ways, I think you are being rash-- and being encouraged to be so here. What would be horribly crude in someone with a fair amount of experience might be excused as clumsiness in someone just starting out sexually.

You should dump her the next time you talk to her. And lose touch with her completely, as you can be sure that she will tell her next boyfriend that her two-boyfriends-ago guy was thick and that your cock was too skinny.
Drop her like a hot potato and don't ever acknowledge her existence again. I mean it.
She's not only an idiot, she's a bitch.
Do not retaliate in any way, just cut her off.
couldn't agree more plus she sounds like one of those that the more you give the more they want.......fuck em and feed em beans

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You still haven't said whether you asked her how yours compares size-wise with her previous lover's cocks. If you ask a girl, she has a problem if yours isn't as big as a previous lover's. She either has to lie and say yours is the biggest, or tell you it isn't. If you weren't prepared to hear that you shouldn't have asked. If you think she is lying and just trying to put you down, then you obviously don't trust her, in which case the relationship is doomed and you should dump her. If you're sure she's being absolutely honest with you, well you did ask. You gotta admire her honesty and get her to reassure you that she won't always be wishing your cock was larger.

This is what I was going to say! Thanks for saving me some typing :smile:.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What happened was that she was just playing with my cock, just stroking it and stuff, basically having fun with it and then I said 'at least you're not one of those girls used to complain about my penis size being too big' - something like that.
Then she said, 'no it's ok, I've had bigger. You are much thinner than my ex, the sex was amazing with him becuase of his thickness, i love the thickness the most, so yeah, you don't have to worry about me not being able to handle your size' - i'm kinda paraphrasing a bit becuase i don't remember the exact word for word thing even though she only told me this yesterday.

To me it sounds like she was insensitive, rather than mean. It sounds like she just didn't stop to think that it might hurt you to hear those words.

If it were me, I would be annoyed at the person and I would tell them so, but it wouldn't be a dumping offense.

I'm not going to ask her about the ex's size, it's irrelevant if I'm 'much thinner'. I doubt a girl can even notice that 'much' of a difference between a 6 vs 6.5 inch girth.

Actually, most of us can. Many girls can't estimate size accurately, but we can usually feel the difference.

There's going to be many girls out there who would think 6 inch girth is damn intimidating,

Very true. You probably don't want to be with those girls though - it can make sex unpleasant if they are too small for you.

I would have said well my ex was a lot tighter than you and her boobs are definitely a lot nicer....but we all have to settle right and then slapped her in the eye with my cock and left.

LOL.
I'm just being an assbasket I know. oh well. Life is too short for trivial things!

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can I see a picture of tape measure around it? That size is greater that 99 percentile. I have an extremely accurate estimate. If you say its that big I doubt its any more than 5.5". Probably 5.25" and maybe 5.75" around the thickest part of base at full erection.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
her ex!

I am quite young, this girl is my first girlfriend and in every single way, she is perfect for me, but she said her ex-boyfriend was much thicker, and that she likes the thickness of her ex more.

We've been having sex for about 2 weeks now and then she dropped the bombshell on me.

I said 'well, at least you're not one of those girls who would complain about my penis size being too big'.

I can't help but feel penis envy because she has done nothing to make me feel better, and I just can't have sex with her.

I thought 6 inch girth was big!

I think I might leave her...

Yeah, you may have to leave her if she likes the girthy guys. That is the unfortunate thing with love...there will be people who will want more than what you have to offer. And you will have to leave them so that they don't bitch or nag at you and make you feel less desirable. My ex left me for two girthier guys. I no longer see him at all. That is fucked up considering I spent six years with that guy and all I got was indifference to show for it all. Yes, it is possible to fall in love with shitty people.