I'm 7"x5.25"

B_46and2

1st Like
Media
The reason I ask is that one time I asked a girl I was seeing what she thought about my unit and she said that it was "cute". That was not too cool. Argh.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, that's bigger than average. There is bigger out there for sure, but you're still considered "big" by most peoples standards. I am just about the same girth as you but not much more than 6" long, so I'd be considered average due to my length.

As with any penis size dimension, I've noticed a lot of guys (especially on this site) bullshit about their girth more than anything. That's why you get guys here claiming they're 8"x6" and other guys claiming they're 8"x5.25-5 yet they look the same. 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch doesn't seem like much of a difference but it is when it comes to girth. Lookswise, a half inch of girth is comparable to a full inch of length, in my opinion, and an inch of it basically seperates sizes into groups (4" tiny, 5" small, 6" average, 7" big, 8" huge).

So basically, if you measured properly, you're "biggish" from an unbiased, bigger (no pun intended) picture, the same way a 6'1 foot tall man is "tallish" although there are taller guys out there (although not a whole lot).

Be happy. I think your size is ideal and respectable, from my eyes. With the height analogy thing, I'd place myself to be 5'11.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason I ask is that one time I asked a girl I was seeing what she thought about my unit and she said that it was "cute". That was not too cool. Argh.

Don't ever ask a girl what she thinks about your size. Girls will always lie, whether they love you or hate you. There are undeniably large guys on this site who have been told they're small and vice versa, girls know that it's a sensitive issue for us so they curb their answer.

Would you give an honest opinion to a girl if she asked if you thought she was fat or skinny? Maybe to some, maybe not to others...would you ever call a girl who wasn't incredibly skinny a fatass? Maybe you would or wouldn't, but there are guys out ther who would in hopes of hurting the girl for whatever reason.

B_46and2

1st Like
Media
Don't ever ask a girl what she thinks about your size. Girls will always lie, whether they love you or hate you. There are undeniably large guys on this site who have been told they're small and vice versa, girls know that it's a sensitive issue for us so they curb their answer.

Would you give an honest opinion to a girl if she asked if you thought she was fat or skinny? Maybe to some, maybe not to others...would you ever call a girl who wasn't incredibly skinny a fatass? Maybe you would or wouldn't, but there are guys out ther who would in hopes of hurting the girl for whatever reason.

I'm such an insecure baby. I really liked her but as soon as I knew that she had been with a guy with bigger unit I knew that I had been beat. Game over.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just happen to be 6'1" {cue twilight zone theme...}
I am too!

Your penis is exactly proportionate to our height, in my opinion. That or I am just suffering penis envy. lol

Well, now that I know you're 6'1, I think you fully understand the height analogy and where it places you. Be happy!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm such an insecure baby. I really liked her but as soon as I knew that she had been with a guy with bigger unit I knew that I had been beat. Game over.

She sounds like a dumb ho you shouldn't have been with anyway. What girl would tell a guy she respected or cared for that his penis is "cute"? Roll with the punches and move on, I guess.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get how you could be offended but try not to take it to heart. Sometimes women say things are "cute" just as a way of saying it looks nice. I have heard women describe G35's and Magnums (cars not rubbers) and other macho vehicles as "cute".

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
46 & 2. That's a song by Tool. Never really understood that band, but whatever.

Anyway, don't worry about it; you won't die. You dick is fine.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
46 & 2. That's a song by Tool. Never really understood that band, but whatever.

Anyway, don't worry about it; you won't die. You dick is fine.

One of their best songs too... Though if I were picking a Tool song as a handle I would be either Lateralus or Schism.

Give them another listen Blackkid I think they may be the best contemporary band around!

indiamale

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your are very huge when you compare with me. I am 4 inch long 4 inch girth. 7 inches is Amazing definetely above average. Congratulations

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
One of their best songs too... Though if I were picking a Tool song as a handle I would be either Lateralus or Schism.

Give them another listen Blackkid I think they may be the best contemporary band around!

I was just listening to Lateralus. *cue Twilight Zone music again*

For the OP, yeah man, you're definitely up there. You got the goods, be proud man.

As for people BSing their girth, I should mention that I am 6" at the base, 5.75 mid-shaft. I'm still happy with it.