I'm 8 inches long what brand and type of condom should I use?

I'm 8 inches long what brand or type of condom should I Use?

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You need to wear a condom that fits, otherwise there is little point to wearing a condom. If its too small it will break, if its too big it will slide off. You are big enough to where you can move up to the large to extra large category of condoms. They are all different, you can spend time researching them online, or you can just start trying them out for yourself for real. Get a large size condom sampler pack, find the one you like then stick with it. I recommend the Magnum Ecstasy

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd recommend magnums they seem to always fit well and are designed with the "bigger" man in mind.

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
magnums are a joke
just a way to sell junk to guys who feel like showing off or over compensating (IMHO!!)

i have always used Durex extra sensitive cuz there alot thinner stuff so its not like having one on. i have never broken one. i can stretch it all the way to my elbow without it breaking.

any other brand have snaped like an over tightened rubberband.

lysander815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
magnums are a joke
just a way to sell junk to guys who feel like showing off or over compensating (IMHO!!)

i have always used Durex extra sensitive cuz there alot thinner stuff so its not like having one on. i have never broken one. i can stretch it all the way to my elbow without it breaking.

any other brand have snaped like an over tightened rubberband.

Absolutely right. Magnums are a sales trick, and regular condoms can fit over your forearm and you can fill them with about a gallon of water. The Durex 'Love' condoms are great. They're a little larger than regular condoms, and they're thinner. Put a little water-based lube on the inside and you're good to go.

preton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, a lot of Magnum haters here. I always had trouble staying hard with condoms on, and I always felt like the condoms were squeezing my cock. A girl I slept with a few times suggested that I get bigger condoms, so I tried the Magnums. They feel so much more comfortable, and I never had a problem staying hard again. It could just all be in my mind, but it works for me, and I'm not switching.

D_Lanlivery Shrivelsack

Account Disabled
Media
Wow, a lot of Magnum haters here. I always had trouble staying hard with condoms on, and I always felt like the condoms were squeezing my cock. A girl I slept with a few times suggested that I get bigger condoms, so I tried the Magnums. They feel so much more comfortable, and I never had a problem staying hard again. It could just all be in my mind, but it works for me, and I'm not switching.

Same story for me. I literally felt strangled by normal condoms and even though every girl who's seen my penis said I was big, I never fully believed them. I finally did some research, took some measurements, and went and got some magnums. I haven't looked back since. That's what I'd recommend. The next time I need some I'll probably get the thinner ones.

D_Willieford Blabbermouth

Account Disabled
Media
lol considering a "xs" condom can hold 24L of water... i think ull be fine with pretty much anything. BUT in saying that you dont want a "XL" cause they are made wider and can slide off. too small the base of it can cause discomfort. jus pick up a pack of durex/ anything "normal" size and ull be fine