I'm a 22 year old virgin and my sexual frustration is really building up

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so I'm a 22 year old virgin. My plan has always been to save it for the right women when she comes along because it's very special. However since I've turned 22 I'm horny like 24/7. I wake up horny and I go to bed horny. All I can think about is sex and it's been really hard to get off my mind. I'm to the point where if a women, especially one older than me wants a one night stand I'd probably do it just to get it out, I feel like I would feel much better and maybe not be as horny all of the time. Anyone else feel like this? I assume there probably isn't many virgins here so let me get everyone's advice? Should I wait until I find someone and think about sex 24/7 like I am now or should I find someone willing to fuck my brains out even if for one night only? BTW I have been jerking off like 3-4 times a day as of late, sometimes I will jerk off like 3 times before bed until my balls start to hurt and feel drained.

Last edited:

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wish I had your sex drive lol

I'm a 25-year-old virgin who doesn't even jerk off every day

anyway I'd say if you are sexually attractive enough to get laid you should do it

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like you, I was a late virgin. Then I found that getting some intimate experience before marrying was beneficial. When I got married it turned out that the previous sexual experiences made the wedding night much more "special" for my wife. So I suggest that you should go to bed with a few women (respectable women) prior to choosing your wife. You'll learn some good things from the experience.

mr_unattractive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was 26 when I married, and I was a virgin until my wedding night. Not sure that I made the right choice. Was it more special? Maybe. Was I good for her that night? No. Did we overcome our awkwardness? Yes, in time. Search your heart and do what you feel is right.

Oh, and jerking off just raises your testosterone and makes you want to do it more. It is addictive.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in my 20s and I'm a virgin too. I usually only jerk once every other day. Sex isn't really a big part of my life right now though. I'm in a 7+ year relationship with the woman I plan to marry someday and we live hundreds of miles away from each other due to schooling. I'm probably in the most unique situation in the entire nation. Nobody can relate to me.

I will say this though, I will stop at nothing to get blowjobs and handjobs. It stops me from having to go through the trouble of doing it, and it's always nice to feel her smaller hand on it.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds very familiar.

I was 25 when I first married. I was a frequent wanker until that day. I was a virgin as far as sexual intercourse with a female is concerned. My hand, now that is another situation, had calouses (s).

Do it when the situation is right. For me it was after I was married.

Enjoy life and always be safe.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Be safe! But realize you should not keep your hands away from yourself. It's normal to have a high sex drive for some people. Just do what you need to do. I have edited works where the guy has to have sex six times a day, and it is not necessarily that odd.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is an interesting thread. I was a virgin when I got married at 21. I started JO very young, actually because of pain. I woke up with penis pain, it was so hard. When I touched it it felt like I had to pee. When I went to the bathroom, it began itching, I rubbed it to releave the itch, when I shot all over the wall behing the toilet. It took my wife and me almost three months to complete the act. She too was a virgin and very, very tight. I am very thick.
Now, I am 72, will be married 51 years next month. It's been a wonderful life.

Welsh_Beef

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im 19 and a virgin and i hope to lose it soon, is it really that special? ive been waiting for the right girl, but why should i? i might just take the first thing that comes along

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok, so I'm a 22 year old virgin. My plan has always been to save it for the right women when she comes along because it's very special. However since I've turned 22 I'm horny like 24/7. I wake up horny and I go to bed horny. All I can think about is sex and it's been really hard to get off my mind. I'm to the point where if a women, especially one older than me wants a one night stand I'd probably do it just to get it out, I feel like I would feel much better and maybe not be as horny all of the time. Anyone else feel like this? I assume there probably isn't many virgins here so let me get everyone's advice? Should I wait until I find someone and think about sex 24/7 like I am now or should I find someone willing to fuck my brains out even if for one night only? BTW I have been jerking off like 3-4 times a day as of late, sometimes I will jerk off like 3 times before bed until my balls start to hurt and feel drained.
Waiting is overrated. If you don't have experience, odds are it will suck the first time and I don't think you want to remember your wedding night for it being horrible.

Sex will drain more out of you than JO will, if you do it right and don't cum in 30 seconds.

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
glad to see i am not the only 22 year old virgin........all of us should start a club

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eh, I lost my virginity late (late 20s). And the funny thing is my sex drive is pretty high, but sex isn't THAT important to me. That sounds weird so let me explain. I'm horny pretty damn often. While I have the need for an orgasm, I don't need to get it from sex.

Obviously sex is FAR preferable, but if it's not available, masturbation is totally fine with me. I mean like I have a fuck buddy now and when we get together we fuck as much as possible. But it's been over a month since I've last got together with her. Maybe I'm just different. I LOVE sex, but masturbation easily keeps me sane when sex isn't available.

On to first time sex since someone asked. Is it that magical? I think it depends. If your nerves are high, it'll be hard to enjoy especially since you might cum in like 10 seconds. Or on the other hand you might not be able to get hard out of nervousness. My personal experience? First time it was super disappointing. I penetrated her, it felt pretty damn good, and then all of the sudden I felt nothing. Like my cock fell off. Not sure why. Bad condom I think. I still managed to cum. You know the scale of like 1 = no pleasure and 10 = cumming? Well, I was at 1 for a few minutes (very hard to stay hard like that, in fact I wasn't even sure if I was hard), then all of the sudden I was at 9 ("you're going to cum unless you don't stop in the next few seconds") and then 10 a few seconds later. There was no build up. Sex with her was really bad (probably way worse for her) since I was always so nervous and could never feel anything.

Ironically I bought a fleshlight after we broke up since I was worried about myself and heard it felt like the real thing. I figured I should work off my nerves. I got it, warmed it up, lubed it up and penetrated it and immediately thought "OH MY FUCKING GOD, THIS IS WHAT SEX SHOULD BE LIKE". Yep, fucking the fleshlight was SO MUCH BETTER than being with a very attractive chick because this time I could FEEL things. I then tried fucking the Fleshlight while wearing one of the condoms I had been using. Again, I couldn't feel ANYTHING. That's when I bought different condoms.

Then I fucked my next girl, who I was way more comfortable with and I was also highly attracted to. To help matters, I fucked her condomless (we knew we were both clean). She put the Fleshlight to SHAME. I came in less than one minute. I pulled out (she wasn't on the pill, it was stupid I know) when I felt close to cumming but I was too late. I pulled out and shot ALL OVER the bed. I fucked her a bunch more times w/ the new condoms and definitely confirmed that it was the first batch of condoms that really screwed me up.

So will it be magical? It really could be. If the first time I had sex with the second girl was my first experience I would say yeah, it was kind of magical. But the actual virginity taking experience was far from it.

D

deleted356736

I was just into my twenties for my first time, but I wasn't waiting for marriage or anything silly like that, I had some other problems. Afterwards, I asked myself the question 'so what's all the fuss about.'. But it was good, my partner was older and very experienced, and I couldn't wait until next time.

From then until I got married at age 26, I had a few partners, and my wife who was waiting for marriage, benefitted a lot from my experience. From day two, our sex life has been very good. But really, sex is so easy and so natural, anyone who's waited a lengthy period of time will be wondering why they did so.

We're designed to be sexual from our mid-teens, and it's also good to learn different things from a range of partners during our journey through life.

If you are planning to "screw around" then people might argue the value of holding on to virginity.

If you do actually want to wait for someone, then it appears sensible to wait.

If you are going to hold on to your virginity indefinitely, then it also appears sensible to wait.
...and perhaps develop strategies to keep lust in check.

Despite the odds, my virginity has been held for some time now...

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
People are different.

You seem to hold to the value that you would like to wait for marriage. That is a good decision. Although you’ve arrived at an age to have begun sex, being a 22 year old virgin is not unusual.

Apparently you have not found the right woman. Have you experienced being in love with a girl and it just didn’t work? By age 22 it might likely have happened. I wonder if this is something to think about. Are you doing the right things to make it possible to find the woman for you?

Somewhere out there, in the future, by your late 20’s, if you are still a virgin, you may discover that becoming a good lover will acquire some complications. We get used to wanking, I guess. If you get to the age at which you’ve been wanking more than half your entire life and never had actual sex, maybe the transition is complicated. Not sure, but I’ve read stuff to that effect.

So as a general rule, not necessary for each individual, I’d encourage you to get to work and find Ms Right, or if you go a few more years, depending upon your personal moral values, you might look for a – dare we say it – a fuck buddy.