I'm a believer now...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by the_graphic1, Mar 20, 2009.

1. the_graphic1

the_graphic1 New Member

I was quite skeptical at first about the PE exercises being effective. But, figured since there is nothing to be gained by anyone on here lying about their results, nobody is selling memberships to get the routines or anything, I figured I'd give it a shot and see what happens.

Glad I did. Started a couple days less than a month ago. Honestly I haven't quite given it my all either, miss a day here and there things like that. But i started out just a hair (1/8" or 1/16") under 6 on length and about 1/8" under 6 on girth. Now after a little less than a month, I'm a little over 6 1/2" length and a little over 6" girth. Have gained between 1/2" & 3/4" in length and about a 1/4" in girth. I tend to think that's pretty good results in such short time.

Now that I'm a believer, plan on being a little more devoted and trying to hit the 7 1/2 to 8 mark on length. I'm thinking on girth I'm doing OK, maybe hit about 6 1/2 or so on girth and be happy.

2. formygirlfriend

formygirlfriend New Member

Congrats on your gains man. I'm going on my fifth month of PE and hopefully I will hit the 1/2 inch length gain by the end of this month, that you have gained in LESS than a month. Be sure to take your measurements either before you PE or on one of your off days...if course its temping to take it right after a session but then of course, your penis is pumped bigger than normal after a session. It is OK to take days off, it is actually very important that you do so that you allow your dick to rest. Your dick actually depends on these rest days to actually grow because that is when it is repairing/recovering. Keep that in mind...so you dont feel guilty about skipping a day or two.

Either way, congrats man.

3. Paramedic86

Paramedic86 New Member

which routine did you use?

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Yeah, Im on my third month, second cycle. My "off week" is coming up. I hit the 7" mark a couple days ago. When I started, I was just a hair above 6" on a really good day.
    PE works without a doubt. It is work and dedication. I keep a chart to record my progress. I am actually glad the process is slow. I feel like I am earning something.

What is weird is that the growth is slow, but then one day, the penis feels different when I masterbate. It feels thicker, (because it is) and longer. I adjust the way I jerk off to accomidate the new size.

And, the orgasms feel better too. (probably because of the stamina work)

My opinion is that less is more. So if you miss somedays, that is probably better than over training and causing potential damage to your most prized possesion.

In fact, I do not jelq for two consecutive days, NEVER. I always have at least one day in between. I use the logic of working out my muscles in a gym. I would never bench press two days in a row. I know, the penis is a smooth muscle, different, but I am not taking any chances. The strategy had worked for me.

The part that confuses me is that the beginner's program says to go 2 days on, and one day off. I would never do that. Another program said to jelq 5 days in a row and then take 2 days off. I am sticking to my own.

Oh, and I take the warm ups and warm downs VERY SERIOUSLY. In fact, I will warm up in between every set, jelq or stretch, for 1-2 minutes.

5. the_graphic1

the_graphic1 New Member

I've been using the exercise from the Beginners Routine. Really haven't done much on the Jelqing, mainly the stretches, as my wife doesn't want me to get much thicker, she said she doesn't know if she could take a lot more on the thickness. The only thing I've done differently really is added an extra stretch. I do the out, up, down, left, right, circle; but I also do a stretch that goes from down position to out position to up position in one motion. I do that up and down about 15-20 times and then do at an angle starting with left leg and upward to right side of belley button and right leg to left side. At most I do every other day, but sometimes miss a day or two extra besides my normal off day.

The one thing I haven't really seen a change in is flacid length. I really wish I would see some changes there as I'm the definition of a grower. Very small, 1 1/2 to 2", flacid. But, it grows quickly and nicely when it does :biggrin1:. Not huge by any means when hard, but I figure 6 1/2 x 6 is at least above average.

I do my measurements on off days or before I do anything if it's an on day. I was quite surprised at the results in such a short time. Have been going easy on the PE as I don't want to cause an injury. The results have definately made me a believer though, and I tend to be VERY skeptical about things. Looking forward to the next 1/2 inch.

6. Big Al

Gold Member

Those are some great gains there :)

Short bouts of jelqing done throughout the day will keep your penis in a semi-pumped state. Just knock a few reps off of your main routine to do this so that you don't overtrain.

7. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

I'm still not sure how all this is actually supposed to make the penis larger.

8. Big Al

Gold Member

The penis is composed of spongy tissues (corpora), the tunica (a fascial sheath similar to those that encase skeletal muscles), and ligaments. These exercises stretch the ligaments and expand the tunica (which allows the corpora to expand further), which gives you greater length and girth.

9. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

I saw elsewhere that what you said above works for Erectile Dysfunction, where the final erect size of the penis is inhibited by structural problems within it, but I'll have to read the other links you gave me to be convinced that you can get a bodily organ to grow inches. Maybe a couple of millimeters...?

But any time a bunch of lay-dudes on the internet say "Don't believe the medical establishment, believe us" it makes me VERY wary.

10. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

aw dude and you're SELLING something. Come on, that makes it 100x more difficult for me to believe you. You have a vested interest in making sure guys here think that what you're saying is true.

11. Big Al

Gold Member

Take note that the information that I've provided on this forum is completely free of charge. I don't deny that PE is how I make a living, but that has nothing to do with the 3rd party data that I've supplied here.

12. Big Al

Gold Member

That's not what I stated. When someone makes a claim, they should explain how they came to their conclusion- regardless of their position in the medical community. It's good science. I have yet to see any medical profession make a valid explanation countering why PE (referring to tension-induced exercises, devices, or weighted hangers) doesn't work.

Draft saved Draft deleted