I'm a boy, new to sex toys... please help?

Hugh Hungwell

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Ladies.

Please forgive me for posing this question in this 'Ask a Woman' forum, but I'm interested to know if any of you have any experience with prostate massagers. I've yet to experiment with any sex toys, and I'd like to know if any of your husbands/boyfriends use them. I keep asking myself, "Why should *girls* have all the fun? No fair!"

Anyway, here's an example of a massager I've been wondering about:

ProstateMassager.png

I'll bet it feels AMAZEBALLS, and I want one! LOL

In *other* (related) news, I just bought my girlfriend the following:

LeloSoraya.png

This is the one that my Princess has been obsessing about for the longest, and, being the loving boyfriend that I am, we took the plunge and I bought it for her. I hear the Lelo Soraya is a sensational product. I hope to give you an update as soon as it arrives. I cannot WAIT to hear her come with it!! :heart::heart::heart:

At any rate, I really truly am interested in learning what the fairer sex can teach me about sex toys, for both girls *and* boys.

Thank you in advance, fair Maidens! xoxoxo :kissing_heart:

My sweetie is not into ass play. Former partners and playmates who had a prostate and enjoyed prostate stimuli tended to have good things to say about Aneros products. Otherwise, the ass play we did where they were on the receiving end tended towards various strap on dildos, not so much anything that vibrated. I've used some Doc Johnson dildos and also some Bad Dragon dildos to peg. Bad Dragon are awesome. They have really wild shapes, you can choose from small to XL, you can pick the color, you can pick the firmness of the silicone, you can opt for a suction cup, and you can opt for a "cum tube". The last option can be really handy for ass play because you can put lube deep inside as needed. They aren't exactly cheap, but they're one of my favorite toy companies. They have masturbatory toys for penetration as well as wearable sheaths.

As for my personal toy choices, vibration inside of me doesn't do a whole lot. G-spot vibrators and rabbit vibrators etc are only as good as the clitoral vibration part for me. If I use a vibrator I just use it on my clit. Well. The hood of my clit, more specifically. Sometimes through panties to change up sensations, sometimes not.

Also, there's no reason for only women to use sex toys/have all the "fun", just not everyone is into sex toys. If you want to experiment with toys, go for it.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm kind of like @Fade: I'm not much into penetration with toys. It's just not my thing. I'm also not one to dally around if I'm do the solo thing. I want to get it over with quickly. So a nice Hitachi Magic Wand is all I need for my needs.

Not having a prostate it's hard for me to imagine the pleasure a male derives from anal penetration, If they got an extra G spot that we didn't get I'm gonna be pissed. I've had to have enemas after childbirth, and there was zero pleasure there.

But you know, whatever rocks your rocks, Sweetie. All's fair in love and self love! Hope you enjoy!

Hugh Hungwell

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me, many women are cheering for you to be the best lover you possibly can!

Aww... *thank you*, Miss Ellie! I'm extremely grateful for your encouragement. Honestly, I am. :blush:

Thank you, all, for sharing your experiences. I really do appreciate this opportunity to engage with and learn from sexually active women like you who are willing to "clue-in the clueless" (yours truly).

Trust me: I'm taking notes! ;)

Hey douchenozzle... this is AAW... (not ask a girl). #1- read the rules about who can reply where. #2- no need to be an ass.