I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else watching this??

I loved it last night, Dean Gaffney was hilarious.

And what about David Gest - Jungle Hero or Egotistical Weirdo?

I'm loving him so far, very surprised at his willingness to get stuck in.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else watching this??

I don't know what's so lovable about these shows. A bunch of weirdos, outdated para-celebs sitting in a hole that makes E&E training look like Haiti, and doing all kind of shit just to be there longer and receive a price that I'd loose on my flight back if I had won it.

Toggle out, please.

Reactions: HorseHung40's

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Dean Gaffney's trial has gone down in British TV history for years to come; and how often do you see something so un-look-away-from-able go on for 18 minutes of air-time?!?! :biggrin1: Even on YouTube, the clips of that segment of the show have had over 40,000 viewers in a short space of time.

Gest has indeed been a revelation; although he's certainly an oddball (as if any proof of that were needed beyond the fact he married Liza in the first place!)... he is a far more rounded and interesting personality than one might have thought.

Jan Leeming suddenly has a following among teenagers who have no recollection of who she was the first time around :rolleyes:... and even more disturbingly, she already has a new documentary series of some sort shot and ready to air in January 2007. So this seems a fairly engineered comeback attempt.

As for Scott Henshall, I was actually happier not knowing who he was in the first place. If he isn't the first to be ejected, then there is no justice in the world. :cool:

And I don't even watch television. Normally. :rolleyes:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't watch the Dean Gaffney part.

He was in the tabloids a few years back being humiliated by an ex for having a tiny todger.

I can't watch people being humiliated or making asses of themselves, even if I don't really like them.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree on all points Alex!!

Jan Leeming - ohhhh myyyy godddd - she's not of this planet surely! Tell me Alex, are you a 'Jan Fan'? Apparently there is merchanidise available online haha

Scott and Phina are two peas in a pod, both equally vile and fighting for the title of Jungle Drama Queen. I'd like to see him booted out first too, so let's hope the boys don't win immunity.

If I'm honest though, I think I watch it as much for the links as the 'celebs' in camp. Ant and Dec, true Gods of light entertainment! Ant's impressions of Scott make me really chortle.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gutted!! I like Toby.

I wanted that vile Scott out, what a dreadful stereotype he is!

At least we have proof now that there is indeed no justice in the world! :rolleyes:

I could live with Scott just being a stereotype, it's his condescending attitude towards others while being as much use as a non-edible biscuit that really annoys me. I'd really like to see him force-fed kangaroo testicles, but maybe that's just me. :biggrin1:

Anyway, some gratuitous images of Toby Anstis, mainly showering :rolleyes: --->

Attachments

Reactions: Bitcock

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow. This is the deepest thread necromancing I've seen in a quite a while.

2006. A very good LPSG year. Not as good as late 2008. Still pretty good.