I'm a Crotch Sniffer

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else like the way a man's crotch smells. To me it's probably the most arousing smell from a body part I can think of. Not too sweaty, but not too clean either. Omg, it's the best!

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i fuckin LOOOOVE the scent of a dudes crotch!!! same as swing low, i'm not a big fan of pungent 'construction worker cock n' ass' smell but a nice 'i had a shower this morning, it's now 6pm' crotch goes down my throat nicely :) :)

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am with you on this one... one of my favorite smells (but I am not waiting for it to be made into a candle).

Lol, that's too funny. I probably wouldn't mind having a candle of that scent, to be honest. I'd just burn it when I was horny (but alone) or in the mood to jack off. I know, I'm a freak, lol. That reminds me of this girl I used to go to school with who was wearing this fragrance she said was called "pussy", and I always wondered if they made one called "dick" too. I'd buy it.:wink:

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i fuckin LOOOOVE the scent of a dudes crotch!!! same as swing low, i'm not a big fan of pungent 'construction worker cock n' ass' smell but a nice 'i had a shower this morning, it's now 6pm' crotch goes down my throat nicely :) :)

Yeah, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
My gf has a smell fetish and always sniffs my crotch. Personally, I just think she's trying to see if I've been dipping my sausage in some other cookie jar.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uh, i love smelling/ chowing down on ass. must be 'clean' but that musky male essence sweat of a guys butt is to die for :tongue:
Oh YES!!!:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: Conversely, it's a bummer to smell soap or (shudder) perfume in the crotchal/anal area:eek::mad: