I'm a Crotch Sniffer

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm fairly indifferent to crotch smells, though i must enjoy it or else i wouldn't spend so much time with my face buried in them.... i'm more of a chest/under the neck smell kind of guy.... i've had other guys tell me though that the smell of my crotch drives them insane.... like, more insane than most.... it must help that i tend to use unscented soaps and deodorizers, and i don't like to wear fragrances.... i think it all comes down to pheromones, and the fact that a lot of our pheromones come from that area.... our bodies are like, automatically programmed to enjoy it....

Reactions: subdividemylipz

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone else like the way a man's crotch smells. To me it's probably the most arousing smell from a body part I can think of. Not too sweaty, but not too clean either. Omg, it's the best!
I like to smell my own sometimes but the smell of other men is neither arousing nor disgusting for me. I just ignore it same way that I ignore any sweat smell.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I love all man smells. I can bury my face in armpits, crotch, and ass all day long. I don't care how long it has been since the guy had a shower or how strong the smell is as long as there is no deoderant or perfume of any kind--just the natural smell.

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Woes me. I, like you all, love a man's crotch scent, and overall 'essence' in general. A guy doesn't have to shower for me to find him hot 'n sexy.

My guy on the other hand, can't stand my scent, and asks that I use fruit-scented bodywash. Unless he's showered, he basically won't let me near his crotch and always whines when I do, like he's really embarassed.

I attribute this lack of body confidence to his mother and others driving him to being OCD about cleanliness.

We've had conversations about it before but have not come to a compromise on this. I'm frankly, bummed.

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, personal favorite:

My ex used to play on a (gay) softball team. He was/is a very clean guy, showers every morning, etc.

Of course, playing softball, he'd get all sweaty and dirty and stuff....like his white sox and his jock....and I'd love to have a candle with that scent....

Works for me.

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love it. summer time is the best time to be a cock sucker. i just love the smell of a sweaty cock and balls, especially on a hot afternoon, when the guy's been working all day and he's nice and rank down there! mix in the smell of his piss and some cum and you've got a pheromone treat that can't be beat! i'm getting hard just thinking about it. i love the way black men's crotches smell. they have a very strong, acrid sort of smell that drives me nuts. of course, it's even better if the guy is un-cut. there's nothing like hauling out a big, sweaty, un-cut cock, and then rolling back that foreskin, and inhaling the wonderful aroma that's been building up under the hood all day! pure heaven!!

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm. Do you think she could do that? Women do have a more more acute sense of smell than men.

I believe they can, but not necessarily from what you think they would smell. If they smell soap perfume or that old latex smell, that
s a sign you've been double dipping. Word to the wise: if you are going to double dip, use scentless soap to wash up or synthetic raincoats that have no latex smell.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is totally anonymous, so I can tell. In college I had a sexy roommate I was totally into. He was masculine with a fabulous body. We even had some tension between us but he had a domineering girlfriend who was always around who kept him on a very short leash. Anyway, one semester, completely out of the blue, he signed up for a dance class. His dance leotard was always in the laundry room to be washed. I'm a little embarassed to admit that I sniffed it a couple of times and was totally overwhelmed because the aroma was essentially the essence of this beauty. Still, I never made it a habit. Maybe if I were to fall that hard again for someone.