I'm a freak ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Axcess, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Axcess

Gold Member

I never used and plan to use drugs and to smoke . I don't drink ( I actually hate the flavor of beer ) . That make me a freak ?

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

I can drink certain beers and wines, but most "party" stuff doesn't appeal to me much. No wonder I don't hang with the cool crowd.

4. JBisme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nope, just one hellva constitution

5. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

You're not a freak, I don't drink (much) or smoke either. I can't stand the taste of most beer (like the way it makes me feel though! :tongue:). I'm a social drinker, I feel like an alcoholic if I drink at home.

6. nkattman

nkattman Member

No? Its a lifestyle choice

7. Axcess

Gold Member

I can drink some wine at parties but that's about it .

8. Axcess

Gold Member

I'm the only one among my friends that doesn't drink , smoke , used some drug in past . I prefer sex way better than those .:smile:

9. Earthbound

Earthbound Member

I don't partake of those things, either. I feel like an oddball for the occasional fleeting moment ... extremely fleeting, hahaha.

10. Tsun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Meh, alot of people smokes or do drugs because they can't have a blast either way. There is nothing wrong with you.

Personnaly I drink socialy and thats it, drinking alone is sad.

11. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Not a freak at all. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs.
    They spoil my other important fun = SEX.

12. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Only if you really look like your avatar. :biggrin1:

I'm also don't do drugs, nor smoke.
    I'm a social drinker, i hate beer but i can drink it.
    Somehow i like hotter drinks made with vodka or tequila :smile:.

What i have noticed is that sometimes people gets uncomfortable if you don't share their tastes, but please keep being yourself :cool:. They will used to your freakness :biggrin1:.

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Not a freak, just up tight? I don't know... you're choice I guess.

14. crescendo69

Gold Member

Maybe we should form a "freak" group on LPSG.

15. chosencock399

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Definately not the body wasn't designed to be poisoned with alcohol and cigarette/weed smoke. The body's natural reaction to the chemicals in beer or inhaling smoke is to make you dizzy, lightheaded, and if you take too much, throw up. It's nature telling you "WARNING! YOU ARE TAKING A POISON". If you blow smoke into the face of a child or a dog or cat they will cough or splutter, natural reaction (don't try this, it is very cruel haha). The only reason "smokers" and drinkers can sustain taking their chemicals and overcome the dizzyness and vomiting is because they "train" their bodies to ignore it, in a way. Smokers still develop a cough, "smokers cough", either that or they subconciously get into the habit of taking shallow breaths to stop themselves from coughing, make them run round a track though and they will be coughing up with the asmatics. Only reason people these days find it 'natural' to drink or smoke is the "brainwashing". From a young age, kids see people smoking, although most of the time you can tell a smoker is not enjoying it, they're not going to think he's inhaling a burning stick for no reason. How many times do smokers actually say "i smoke because I'm addicted to cigarettes", instead of giving some flimsy excuse, "i like the taste", "they handle my stress" (how comes smokers are always more stressed when they haven't had a cigarette, where a non smoker doesnt need anything to handle his/her stress?) The end of the day, it's brainwashing and subliminal messages that the subconcious picks up that makes us feel like there is a void that we need to fill with poisons for some strange reason.

As for not liking the taste of beer, that's completely natural. Alcohol tastes foul, again it's natures warning that you are drinking a harmful poison, the whole alcoholic drinks industry depends on how well they can mask that stale taste. People who "enjoy" the taste merely adapt their bodies to handle it and trick them into enjoying the taste.

So no you're not a freak on any level, you're one of the lucky ones who doesn't need to harm his body to feel complete. Don't ever question yourself mate.

BTW i still drink because you literally can't escape it in this country without being ridiculed haha, not at my age anyway. And I smoked from when I was about 13 years old, but quit earlier this year.

16. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Of course not! I don't smoke and drink (once in a few months a bit beer). Don't like alcohol much.

17. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

You're not a freak for not partaking in those things. Abstinent, maybe, but is that such a bad thing? Hell, you drink more than I do -- I've never even tried alcohol. Or cigarettes/pot/drugs. Or coffee. No interest in any of the above.

One advantage is that we get to watch and remember people we're with say/do amazing things while under the influence.

18. Earthbound

Earthbound Member

I recall one of my smoker friends, during a discussion with several other people of how nasty is the habit, took a deep drag of her butt, exhaled, and pronounced it as being "natural." This from a woman who is often proclaiming the dangers of "processed" foods and how it's so much better to "eat from the garden." I suppose she does need to pay more attention to that, to counteract the damage she's inflicting on herself.

I could only shake my head in pity and amazement.

19. Runco

Runco New Member

Nah, you're not a freak. I don't drink or smoke or do drugs either.

20. chosencock399

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha yeah smoking does make some otherwise intelligent people seem ridiculously stupid. They bury their heads in the sand and will use any ridiculous excuse to explain why they're doing what they're doing. Smoking tobacco is about as natural as putting your lips over a car exhaust and inhaling the fumes from that.

Draft saved Draft deleted