Im a girl and i think my boyfriend is gay? advice.

im a female so my boyfriend he got head from a guy he met off craigslist while we were broken up and i had no idea he had any interest in men. and then while we were dating he put a post up to get fucked or get a bj from a guy but he says hes not attracted to guys should i be worried that he is serectly gay and doesnt wanna come out. ihe tells me not to worry that hes not gay and he doesnt liek hooking up with guys but after the facct he still posted another ad to do stuff with a guy? should i be worried or is it just something some guys go through where they want to expierment but really arent gay in any sort of way. i just dont want to marry him and then 5 years down the road he leaves me for a guy?

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's like asking if you think an atheist wants to be a priest because he went to confession instead of therapy. The fact he went looking suggests at least a possibility he's been living a total lie, but most likely is "bi-curious". Meaning he has an interest like a breast or ass fetish and decided to give it a try.

Either way its an issue but some indicates fire, not an inferno

i know its a stupid question and i feel like im in denial with the whole thing. but at the same time i want to trust and believe him thats what a relationship is.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, a relationship is the interaction of 2 people, Both just as different and flawed as the other that share common feelings and interests at the time of their meeting to the time they separate by choice or death. The industry of love is huge and stays huge by playing to the gullibility of people who aren't thinking logically. Freddy mercury was married to a woman he loved and was close to till the day he died. Love is one thing sexuality is another. People lie people change, its not the end but it could be the start of the 4th act. He COULD BE GAY, its possible, the only thing that's certain is you have to decide how you feel about him wanting the hole AND the pole.

B_thenakedgardener

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi don't think about him wanting to shag a guy that is not important, if he had put an add on the net to hook up with another girl how would you feel about it.

if you are looking for a guy to stay faithfull to you he's probably not the one

sorry

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Ah, he put up craigslist adverts looking for cock while you were going out with him, so unless you have an open relationship then he intended to cheat on you. It doesn't matter if he's bisexual, or Gay or into stamp collecting. He at least considered cheating on you.

Do you want to be with someone who is clearly thinking about hooking up with other people?

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unless you have an open relationship, he lied to you and you have to deal with that first. If you decide you want to continue the relationship, then you have to deal with him possibly lying to himself about his sexuality.

Keep in mind that if he is in fact gay, that is not a judgement on you. If his is Bi and you're willing to play with others with him.... then it sounds like you have more craigslist ads to write.

giant11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
say good bye it would be best for you to end it now rather than go through a divorce

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can't get over the fact that you're talking marriage here.
he didn't get seduced, it wasn't spur of the moment.
honestly, WHY do you care so much that it was a guy?
he made an ad to get sex while you were dating!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The original post just doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever...

I just can't imagine anyone in the position of the OP needing to ask the questions she is posing. The answer seems clear and one has to wonder what else is going on here.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't get too caught up with serious advice.

17 hours ago the OP posted this:

my boyfriend has a 9 inch and ive never been with anyone that had more than a 5 1/2 inch i could deep throat that not problem but my gag reflex stops me. and it kind of pisses me off cause i think his last girlfriend was better i want to give him phenomanol head. please helpppp.

10 hours later that was taken care of:

i did it!!! i dont have it down pat completely but i got pretty damn close your right it does take practice i relaxed my throat at first and did the tounge out and breathing through nose but then i did the like it beter when i tilt my head off the couch that worked 20 times better and he got into it alot more that he was having throat sex with me but my first time im pretty proud he came in under 15 minutes. thanks anymore tips are appreciated!!

...and just 1 hour later there was this, :

im a female so my boyfriend he got head from a guy he met off craigslist while we were broken up and i had no idea he had any interest in men. and then while we were dating he put a post up to get fucked or get a bj from a guy but he says hes not attracted to guys should i be worried that he is serectly gay and doesnt wanna come out. ihe tells me not to worry that hes not gay and he doesnt liek hooking up with guys but after the facct he still posted another ad to do stuff with a guy? should i be worried or is it just something some guys go through where they want to expierment but really arent gay in any sort of way. i just dont want to marry him and then 5 years down the road he leaves me for a guy?

First day here and all in less than 24 hours. I can't wait for day 2. I could be wrong, of course,...but me thinks there is not a lot of need for concern here. :rolleyes:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
got head from a guy he met off craigslist while we were broken up and i had no idea he had any interest in men

i know the above is selective, but yr post seems a little disjointed to me

Can i ask if you and yr bf read this thread together?
Would like to hear his side of the storey
enz

he cant de secretly gay, if you know? huh'

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice catch stretch. And she's obviously never had anything in her throat, not even the cock she claims to have, or she'd know that once your airway is blocked, you can't breathe through your nose. You have no choice but to hold your breath.

This is exactly what I was thinking as I read it!

I think Stretch has become our new Maxcok :tongue:. I hadn't been reading the other thread, but after Stretch's post I just HAD to go and have a look. Won't say what I think, because mummy taught me if I couldn't say anything nice, I shouldn't say anything at all.