Im a girl and i think my boyfriend is gay? advice.

i orginally came to this site for sex advice i didnt realize it was all of this and i dont think this is really something anything my girlfriends or family members would really understand. so i thought i would give it a shot. i have not talked to anyone about this and it happened over a month ago so if yoou want to judge me on that fine. but hes still my boyfriend and even thought we have negative shit i can still be sexually attracted to him and i dont think thats wrong at all. so fuck offf.

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I suck off a lot of married men. Some young - some older. They just like to get off and most of the time when I ask them, they tell me their wives will not give them head and most have quit putting out anymore anyway so they just find it easier to find a guy to suck them off and get off. I know they still love their wife and families - it is just getting off for them and nothing else.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so if yoou want to judge me on that fine. but hes still my boyfriend and even thought we have negative shit i can still be sexually attracted to him and i dont think thats wrong at all. so fuck offf.

Goodness me
just wanted a bit of clarification
trouble with many who ask for advice
generally very little info or feedback given, not so nice
. and i suppose i should tell you to f...off as well haha
but i wont...you want advice huh?

oh life' where is thy sting ha
enz

ps
i found a wife for a 8 yr relationship gay partner
ALL are happy, 20 years later, so you may well have a rosy future girl.

Upperdown

Experimental Member
Media
i orginally came to this site for sex advice i didnt realize it was all of this and i dont think this is really something anything my girlfriends or family members would really understand. so i thought i would give it a shot. i have not talked to anyone about this and it happened over a month ago so if yoou want to judge me on that fine. but hes still my boyfriend and even thought we have negative shit i can still be sexually attracted to him and i dont think thats wrong at all. so fuck offf.

Don't take it personal. I have no idea why the same group of rude people have to post something unpleasant about all the new posters. I got the same treatment, I'm certain you'll see it again.