I'm a human being!!!

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know, when i was a mod I would get at least 20 PMs per day... and only 2 of them would be from admirers.

When I came back from my sabbatical and found I was no longer a mod, I had so many old PMs from people asking me for mod actions. I couldn't count them all! And you know what, not a single one of them got acted upon. That's just the chance you take when you don't use the tools that are in place to help you.

Anyway, Novice, I feel your pain. I really do. Those same people that keep sending you PMs will be the first to decry the evils of the Moderators the next time there's an unpopular banning.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, when i was a mod I would get at least 20 PMs per day... and only 2 of them would be from admirers.

When I came back from my sabbatical and found I was no longer a mod, I had so many old PMs from people asking me for mod actions. I couldn't count them all! And you know what, not a single one of them got acted upon. That's just the chance you take when you don't use the tools that are in place to help you.

Anyway, Novice, I feel your pain. I really do. Those same people that keep sending you PMs will be the first to decry the evils of the Moderators the next time there's an unpopular banning.

Preach!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

How prescient of me. Maybe I should seek a job as psychic? And to think, I said this just 4 short days ago.:rolleyes: