I'm a nervous wreck.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jza, Aug 4, 2009.

1. jza

jza New Member

Albums:
    I've been talking to like two guys through manhunt, both of whom are interested in meeting up. Hand/Blow job. The thing is, I'm straight (or think I am), but my conscious says try it, but my heart says, you like women, this might make things weird for you. I already feel like a nervous wreck because I don't want to end up changing things. I feel like guys are meant to just be messed around with for me, and I want to marry some great girl and have kids. I'm a virgin to top it off, and this would be my first. Someone give me some advice please!

2. dcw4

dcw4 Member

do it, you have to find out, it would be far worse if you dont do it, find a girl
    get married, AND THEN FIND OUT you like guys.
    get it done and out of the way, think about what you liked about it or didnt.
    dont fuck with some girls life later in the game.

3. D_Sallote Twonads

D_Sallote Twonads New Member

Okay it is funny i read this because i was totally about to post a message about something along the lines of this topic. I have been hooking up(that sounds so dirty!) with a very close friend of mine for about 8 months now. I mean, he claims he is straight, doesn't have a girlfriend, but says otherwise. I don't doubt that he likes the feminine form, or wants to be with a woman, but he and I have nonetheless been having a thing of sorts. I guess what i am getting at is that human sexuality, I personally feel, is devoid of orientation. I think orientation has more to do with who you want to be in a relationship with, not necessarily who you want to engage in sexual activity with. This is only my opinion so you ultimately will have to be the one to decide what is okay for you. But know that there is at least one "straight" guy out there who is indeed interested in having sexual engagements with another guy. Besides, why would you try and deny yourself something if you have never tried it? I mean, if it isn't going to really hurt someone and you know the parameters of the situation. I think it is perfectly natural to want to experiment and engage in various forms of sexual pleasure. Hopefully my answer doesn't confuse you lol. Good Luck! (Oh and if you are meeting someone over the internet, make sure you have a fall back plan in the event he/she doesn't turn out to be who you thought where the situation turns dangerous. And ALWAYS practice safe sex! Especially with stranger encounters!)

4. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well, I don't know if you truly want to meet men.

Maybe you should meet just women. If you don't want a complicated life, date and fuck women. No nervous wrecks.

If you aren't man enough to deal with the forces of nature within you and what happens, ford safer streams: Lose your virginity to great girl that you have dated for awhile and feel safe to be with.

If you want a married life, stick with women who has the same plan you want: MARRIAGE and HAVE children.

#4 invisibleman, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  5. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

satisfy your penis. if it takes a man to do it now, then do it.

6. ItalianDude777

ItalianDude777 Active Member

Albums:
    sup bro -

I'm assuming the two guys you might be meeting up with will be seperatley & not a threesome.

My advice would be to meet someone who is in a similar stiuation as you... not to expierenced with dudes. Just meet up in public with no expectations of messing around (and make this very clear to the person) - see what the vibe is, if you meet at night maybe have a beer (if you drink) to relax a little. If things are going okay then I think it would be okay for you to stroke off together/maybe stroke each other and keep it at that for the first time. If you do not feel okay about going through with it then just end the night before anything happens, if he's cool he'll undrstand.

You can be straight but still hang with a buddy once in a while for some private discreet fun...no need to label yourself at all..... just keep it 100% safe.

I hope this advice helps you out bro.......keep us posted.

#6 ItalianDude777, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  7. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

DCW's advice is dead on target. Find out first who and what you are!

8. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    either way .. you WILL survive
    its ALL a part of Life,s experiences...sexual is only a part of that
    I suggest 'let whatever happens' .. happen
    trying to pre-empt can often lead to minimal satisfaction in life'
    GOOD Luck
    enz

9. SlickWilly

SlickWilly Member

First time I was with a guy, I puked (no, not on him!)... I was just really nervous. We fooled around a few times after that tho. I was in denial for YEARS about being gay... didn't ask for it, didn't want it... but these were the cards I was dealt. So be it. I dated women thru high school & college... but once I was REALLY with a man, I never had a desire to sleep with women again. If you're questioning, try it... if you don't like it, don't do it again. You should figure it out pretty quickly. But don't spend the rest of your life wondering. I agree it would be best if it was with someone who was in similar circumstances, but if that's not possible, be honest & upfront with him. Let him know where you're coming from if you go through with it.

10. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Agree with DCW's words. Check it out, be aware, safe, respectful and don't hurt yourself emotionally or physically. Sexuality is life and you are young and don't need to adopt any restrictive labels. You don't need to tell anyone about your choices either. It's just your and your partners business. But of course you have us to run things by. Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted