I'm a new person now....

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
C'est moi (to those who know me) :rolleyes:

I had to lobotomize my old identity because two people I know stumbled upon my gallery when googling "milf". The first time was funny. The second time was a pain in the rear.

I've kept my gallery, but if non-members can still find it easily, then maybe the gallery will have to go too.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had the same problem with google, i've just given up trying to do something about it.
I did take out all my head shots out of my gallery.
chris

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh just some family that didn't take to me well marrying into their family.

Last time i gave them a whatfor on the posting board when i found out they were printing out information and sharing it with everyone else. They were a bit surprised to see a post with their names on it. It was lovely, but i'd never want to go there again.

I doubt they even know what a penis is anyway....

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
C'est moi (to those who know me) :rolleyes:

I had to lobotomize my old identity because two people I know stumbled upon my gallery when googling "milf". The first time was funny. The second time was a pain in the rear.

I've kept my gallery, but if non-members can still find it easily, then maybe the gallery will have to go too.

I sat there for a few minutes trying to figure out who the fuck you were. Personally, I think it was that cartoon nose and Japanese anime hair you have now.

Warn a guy before you become new, please?:biggrin1: