I'm a pumper and my balls keep getting sucked into the cylinder. Please help!

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been pumping for a little more than two weeks and for the first time tonight, I wasn't able to pump because either one of my balls kept getting sucked into the cylinder. Because I do steroids (and am not going to stop), my balls are not even average size. What can I do?

Please help. I really like pumping and feel as though it is a PE technique that is really working for me. What can I do? Please help!

Lancelot14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Old problem... easy fix. I use a rubber cock ring, ( about a 1" with ) or a leather strap, (1 1/2" to 2"). This will hold your balls down and keep them from being sucked into the tube. I know that can be uncomfortable!!!! Ouch!!! The rubber cock ring is the most comfortable... the leather strap because of the snaps can be uncomfortable if you pinch the skin.

If you find it uncomfortable you can remove it from your balls after your cock fills the tube at the base... they won't suck in after it's filled. Or you can do what I do sometimes... my woman holds them in her mouth... this keeps her from talking! LOL

Good luck!

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it may just me, but whats the correlation between ball size and stereoids?

The steroids are an outside source of testosterone. Testosterone is made by the testicals. If the body is receiving an outside source, it no longer feels the need to make its' own and thus shuts down its own testosterone production. As a result of this, one's balls MIGHT reduce in size.

I don't care. I don't use my balls while having sex.

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Old problem... easy fix. I use a rubber cock ring, ( about a 1" with ) or a leather strap, (1 1/2" to 2"). This will hold your balls down and keep them from being sucked into the tube. I know that can be uncomfortable!!!! Ouch!!! The rubber cock ring is the most comfortable... the leather strap because of the snaps can be uncomfortable if you pinch the skin.

If you find it uncomfortable you can remove it from your balls after your cock fills the tube at the base... they won't suck in after it's filled. Or you can do what I do sometimes... my woman holds them in her mouth... this keeps her from talking! LOL

Good luck!

Thanks, bro. I'll give it a try.