I'm a returning STRAIGHT member

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
SL65///AMG said:
Hey, my account was deleted a while ago so I thought I would come back on and see how things have been going. .

Any reason why the account was deleted? The wording implies someone else deleted it, and the only people with the ability to do that would be the ones running the site (unless you believe in conspiracy theories and then it was the government...).

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
Hehehe, he said crack.

Ashlar, I'll have you know I got the strippers rolling out laughing at your "nine inches of shut the fuck up" line, it's a keeper.

*kidnaps Ash's dick for future use in an undisclosed location- don't worry, it will be male*

Oh dear, my mind is running wild with the possabilities. ;)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dolf250 said:
At first I thought “what the Hell, our orientations are no longer with our names.” I kind of understood why somebody might introduce themselves as straight. [...] Finally I hit on the idea that the guy is a general jackass and now accept that as the truth. Oh well, Alberta needs at least one.:rolleyes:
Dolf, your posts are always so clear and concise. I agree with you, and would add that some of his posts in this thread bring up too often the particulars of what he likes about straight sex (seems to be pussy juice) and what he doesn't like about gay sex (anal sex with an emphasis on shit). Out of curiosity, how does he know so much about gay sex, and if it is so unappealing, why does he focus on it so much? I think he's been hanging out at the Westboro Baptist Church just a little too much.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because people like sl65 can't separate "sex" from "sexuality." They are so focused on which parts go where, they seem to ignore the fact that being a "faggot", "queer" or "homo" is about .........oh never mind. They are too stoopid to get beyond their own thrill of thinking about taking a big faggot cock up their asses. They really want to try it. Well HELL NO. We are NOT going to let sl65 into the club, no matter how much he begs.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KinkGuy said:
Well HELL NO. We are NOT going to let sl65 into the club, no matter how much he begs.
I must object to even the passing idea of "Slash" joining the Queer ranks. Just imagine the drop in our median IQ ALONE!

PS: Of course straight people don't have anal sex ddduuuuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah come on guys...we're just giving slwhatever the "holiday" fucking he deserves.............................................................and wants.

SL65///AMG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
caneadea said:

No, if you shave your ass, not only does it itch, but you have this phenomenon called the eternal fart... where the bubble keeps sliding back and forth up and down your asscrack.. never to be interrepted by ass hairs. There is a purpose for them.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
EightySix said:
Wouldn't most people consider you a mercy fuck?

I have since found numerous other vicious posts from this same neanderthal troll who became a member of the LPSG today.
I suggest that everyone IGNORE HIM until he gets bored and goes away.