i'm a virgin and im 20

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So what? I have a friend who is 34 and still a virgin. It's not about the number, it's about when you're ready and have found someone you want to do it with.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Nearly 35 here, and I can't be bothered to do anything about being a virgin.

Takes a whole lot less time and effort to bang my own gong. :) Plus, I don't have to buy myself dinner beforehand. :D

if you are fine with it, okay then. But sex isn't just sex in my opinion. It is sharing intimacy, showing that you can love a person very much. And that is what I wanna feel, my reason to loose my "virginity"

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok i'll provide some counterpoint:

i started pretty early, and all i can say is get on with it, and get it on with somebody.

really, you could die tomorrow, and you'd never have known how great sex is.

the argument that you should save it for the perfect time/place/person is setting u up for very long wait. the truth is: putting so much pressure on your "first time" being perfect is fallacy. the first person you have sex with is unlikely--if ever the--"one and only" that you're going to be with the rest of your life.

and i dont' know what to say about minimag, i mean i luv jakin off as much as anybody, but if that was my only relief?.....just shoot me.

play safe and go have some fun, practice makes perfect!

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok i'll provide some counterpoint:

i started pretty early, and all i can say is get on with it, and get it on with somebody.

really, you could die tomorrow, and you'd never have known how great sex is.

the argument that you should save it for the perfect time/place/person is setting u up for very long wait. the truth is: putting so much pressure on your "first time" being perfect is fallacy. the first person you have sex with is unlikely--if ever the--"one and only" that you're going to be with the rest of your life.

and i dont' know what to say about minimag, i mean i luv jakin off as much as anybody, but if that was my only relief?.....just shoot me.

play safe and go have some fun, practice makes perfect!

I doubt there is anyone else here more perfect than you to provide this counterpoint, you tart! :biggrin1:

To all the virgins:- sex IS so so so so so over-rated. Some guys wanna do it for fun, some guys don't, nothing wrong with either. You gotta do what suits you the best.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I doubt there is anyone else here more perfect than you to provide this counterpoint, you tart! :biggrin1:

To all the virgins:- sex IS so so so so so over-rated.

thank you......i think......wait, are you mocking me?......grrrrrr.

mitchymitchymitchy.....i could so so so so so soooooo change your mind!

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Most people just call me an "ass-hat" :p

Seriously though, going solo is good enough for me, since I "don't know what I'm missing." Is ignorance really bliss?

I guess I'm just too darn lazy. :) I'm sure there's an equally lazy sex-buddy for me out there somewhere.