Im a virgin

D

deleted423240

Do you think my penis will be able to please my partner? pics in profile.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Virgin or no, you can't really be in doubt, Bobbits! You have a knock-out penis (with nice balls) that should do you proud...satisfy you (as I'm sure it already does quite thoroughly with one certain activity :rolleyes:) and any partner you choose, whether of your 90% or your 10% proclivity...! ----- And not so by the way, welcome to The Site...!

D

deleted423240

Virgin or no, you can't really be in doubt, Bobbits! You have a knock-out penis (with nice balls) that should do you proud...satisfy you (as I'm sure it already does quite thoroughly with one certain activity :rolleyes:) and any partner you choose, whether of your 90% or your 10% proclivity...! ----- And not so by the way, welcome to The Site...!

thank you. I feel very welcome here.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this a serious question? I guess I have to ask why you're a virgin..are you young? If girls saw what you had in your pants you wouldnt be a virgin for long!!

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dan: penises, and the guys behind 'em, please partners. Don't worry about whether your cock meets some arbitrary size requirement. It's a cock. Cocks please no matter what.

If you're going to worry about size, remember that a guy who's good with his tongue always get lots of extra points.

And remember this: most women prefer a compact cock anyway.

D

deleted423240

Is this a serious question? I guess I have to ask why you're a virgin..are you young? If girls saw what you had in your pants you wouldnt be a virgin for long!!

I'm 19, and i guess im just shy

D

deleted423240

I was a virgin until 24. Don't feel pressured dude, take your time and when you're ready remember to enjoy it!

lol, oh, i know ill enjoy it, i just hope my partner will. and if not i can just find other ways to for that. theres a ton.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK...so my next question is do you have somebody or is this a general question? I may be biased, but I'd advise you to consider a slightly older woman who has experience. I would hate for your first time to be with another teenager who may make you feel bad about your size (if it hurts). I dont mean like 40, but maybe a few years older. Just a thought. Good luck :)

D

deleted423240

OK...so my next question is do you have somebody or is this a general question? I may be biased, but I'd advise you to consider a slightly older woman who has experience. I would hate for your first time to be with another teenager who may make you feel bad about your size (if it hurts). I dont mean like 40, but maybe a few years older. Just a thought. Good luck :)

well lol, actually theres a couple of girls near me who may or may not have seen what ive been hiding in my pants and are taking an interest in me. so im not sure if i wanna wait longer for an older girl or what.

D

deleted423240

Of course it will . . . it certainly pleases me! Really nice cock with great balls as well. You're hot, dude!

lol, thank you, A lot of people have been complementing my balls. I'm not sure why. Arent they just like very one elses?

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol, thank you, A lot of people have been complementing my balls. I'm not sure why. Arent they just like very one elses?
Apparently not. I get compliments about mine too. Strange isn't it? Like you I thought they were pretty average until I started showing online. I have only recently started having sex with guys but jerked off one guy with only 1 ball and it was tiny, hardly any sack, and another today who had tiny cock and balls. Guess I'm luckier than I thought :wink:.

D

deleted423240

Apparently not. I get compliments about mine too. Strange isn't it? Like you I thought they were pretty average until I started showing online. I have only recently started having sex with guys but jerked off one guy with only 1 ball and it was tiny, hardly any sack, and another today who had tiny cock and balls. Guess I'm luckier than I thought :wink:.

I think mine are just large because ive worked them almost twice a day since i was 14. Orgasms are great. but very messy