I'm able to get off 3 time from same erection...

D_Diddley_Squatt

Account Disabled
Media
Was wondering if this is common?

Started back in highschool. Found that I could have sex and now worry about cumming early because I would not go limp after. I was like the energizer bunny...going and going and going. Then a few years later I was having a rough session with this HOT red head(red hairis best) and I ended up cumming twice! Felt so amazing the second time. Was in shock that it happened, didn't know that it was possiable. Kept going but was so tired after cumming twice I finally stopped. So I have been cumming twice in one session/one errectin for a few years now and the other day I hit 3 times! Now I'm wondering if I have a limit and if its a normal thing that guys can do or what.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
2-3 is typical for me, but every woman I've been with has told me that this is really unusual and that I'm the only one they've been with who does that. Never asked about it either - they always comment without being solicited, so I assume it's pretty rare.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've come twice on two occasions, both with a woman I was very attracted to (different women). It was a complete surprise to me both times; pretty intense experience though.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always been able to go multiple cums on one erection. I never go only once, some times two, but usually three. On a really good day, usually first fuck of the day i will go for four time. The pleasure grows each time as the volume of cum drops. On the fourth, only two or three little squirts of mostly clear fluid, but wow do i enjoy it.

I started having sex in my late teens and my girl friend was an oral freek who would make me come 8 to 10 times a day. I had no idea i was special to be able to do this. Later in university i found out this was not common but i enjoyed putting up big number of cums per day back then.

I am now 48 and still get the fourth time but usually three. My fuck buddy of 14 years loves the way i can keep going and do it several ti es a day.

I think that most people would be able to cummultiple times if they just kept on going an resist the urge to stop. I think the body adapts over a period of time till the point where it would be normal for this to happen.

DLeics

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have managed 3 on one occasion, but usually only 1 or 2. I did meet a guy in his late 50s locally who came 6 times in an hour. He fucked me twice and I gave him 4 blow jobs in a row. He was also seeing two more guys separately after me.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I almost always cum three times and sometimes a fourth off of the same hard on. Long time ago, when I was in bad physical condition, I couldn't get a hard on sometimes but cycling has changed that for me.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Going limp after you cum has to do with the prolactin in your body some have alot and some don't so they can stay hard after the ones that have a lot go limp real fast and have a higher rate of body fat and man boobs.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This seems to be a list of drugs and herbs that INCREASE prolactin and hence may cause trouble, it's excerpted from the AAFP site:

Antidepressants and anxiolytics
Alprazolam (Xanax)
Buspirone (BuSpar)
Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
Moclobemide (Manerix; available in Canada)
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Citalopram (Celexa)
Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Paroxetine (Paxil)
Sertraline (Zoloft)
Tricyclic antidepressants
Antihypertensives
Atenolol (Tenormin)
Methyldopa (Aldomet)
Reserpine (Serpasil)
Verapamil (Calan)
Antipsychotics
Histamine H2-receptor blockers
Cimetidine (Tagamet)
Famotidine (Pepcid)
Ranitidine (Zantac)
Hormones
Conjugated estrogen and medroxyprogesterone (Premphase, Prempro)
Medroxyprogesterone contraceptive injections (Depo-Provera)
Oral contraceptive formulations
Phenothiazines
Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Prochlorperazine (Compazine)
Others
Other drugs
Amphetamines
Anesthetics
Arginine
Cannabis
Cisapride (Propulsid)
Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)
Danazol (Danocrine)
Dihydroergotamine (DHE 45)
Domperidone (Motilium; available in Canada and Mexico)
Isoniazid (INH)
Metoclopramide (Reglan)
Octreotide (Sandostatin)
Opiates
Rimantadine (Flumadine)
Sumatriptan (Imitrex)
Valproic acid (Depakene)
Herbs
Anise
Blessed thistle
Fennel
Fenugreek seed
Marshmallow
Nettle
Red clover
Red raspberry

bulldoser

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shooting 3 times in a row is sloppy and definitely worth it. All I need is a hot girl, weed and no rubber. With one special lady multiple shots were not a rarity. A lot of it has to do with proper birth control. Nowadays I'm lucky if I get to drain my blue balls at all per session. Very tough to go back to rubbers when you know how the shit is supposed to go down.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Was wondering if this is common?

Started back in highschool. Found that I could have sex and now worry about cumming early because I would not go limp after. I was like the energizer bunny...going and going and going. Then a few years later I was having a rough session with this HOT red head(red hairis best) and I ended up cumming twice! Felt so amazing the second time. Was in shock that it happened, didn't know that it was possiable. Kept going but was so tired after cumming twice I finally stopped. So I have been cumming twice in one session/one errectin for a few years now and the other day I hit 3 times! Now I'm wondering if I have a limit and if its a normal thing that guys can do or what.

only three?....