I'm about a degree from a heatstroke.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its 29C again today but i was at work this morning so i got to chill in the store back-up chiller whenever i felt too hot AND i was on a short shift so i went for a long walk shirtless (which is rare for me, i dont have a traffic stopping torso) but it was great, cooler in the heat outside than the humidity being indoors....i have got a fan which is proving very effective so i think i can survive without the AC..yea!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are at home, take a cool shower and sit in front of the fan. Also putting a big bowl of ice in front of the fan and letting the fan blown the cool air in your direction. Final tip...hop on a flight to NYC...I have central air!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is UNHOLY...now i have a fascination with tornados and i love the Wizard of Oz but there aint nothing getting me to Kansas with that kind of satanical fridge going on!

Ha. I know. It was like that for almost a week before a cold front came through and cooled us down. I was asking all of my friends, "Are YOU the one that left the gates to hell open!?"

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So many people can't wait for summer and yet I hate the heat. Was in Scotland and England a few years ago and it was 35 degrees! That's the hot humid Toronto heat we were trying to escape from. Give me the fall or Spring any time. If the temp. never rose about 20 or 22 I'd be quite happy.