Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wish me luck!

There is a little female dauschsund in the neighborhood that doesnt have a collar or a home that has been living outside of a vacant home. I've been wanting a little female dog like this for a while to be a companion to my big Weimaraner. She just doesnt let me get close to her or else she runs like 50 feet away and then lets me get about halfway to her before running again.

I'm taking canned dog food with me this time!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good luck sweetheart.
It would seem that she has been abandoned and she seems frightened out of her wits.
Try putting the food out and sitting down close to it.
Sitting will make you seem less large and scary to her also bring a handful of cheese cubes to encourage her to come closer to you.
I hope you manage to catch her before she gets hit by a car.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
good luck with this, mademoiselle rouge!

sounds like an exciting adventure!

take care!

Oh you should have seen me yesterday trying to catch her. My husband was getting a little pissed about me making him chase her with me!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wish me luck!

There is a little female dauschsund in the neighborhood that doesnt have a collar or a home that has been living outside of a vacant home. I've been wanting a little female dog like this for a while to be a companion to my big Weimaraner. She just doesnt let me get close to her or else she runs like 50 feet away and then lets me get about halfway to her before running again.

You should take a steak with you... or a hamburger.

The pair of them is gonna look too funny sitting next to each other. lol!!!

Good luck buckaroo!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Awwww! I have three little dachshunds, they are the best dogs ever!

I really hope you can catch her! We use dog chews or breath busters to lure ours back when they break loose.

Last edited:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goodluck. Last time i tried to save a dog, it bit me, so i let it out of my car...fucking bitch

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Either rent a humane trap or ask the ASPCA for help. The latter might be the better idea as they can assess her health for you and better prepare her for your adoption.

Good luck to you and the little darling.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No luck. I couldnt find her. We had some rip roaring thunderstorms come through lastnight and i bet she found somewhere to hide from the weather.

I'll still keep an eye out for her though. In the mean time im watching out for any little breeds that need adoption.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely keep an eye out for her - I'm sure she'll still be around, she's just gotta come out from hiding... maybe bring a couple of doggie treats as well, dogs can smell those things from a mile away and they're virtually under their spell as soon as the scent is detected...

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Goodluck. Last time i tried to save a dog, it bit me, so i let it out of my car...fucking bitch

You might have dropped her off at a shelter or something more humane. Good luck MR and be careful. 2 yrs ago I rescued a dog from a rescue group. An adorable Itlaian Greyhound. Had to take it back. Broke my heart.