I'm addicted to getting sucked

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
im literally addicted to having my cock sucked but i only like being sucked by other males. it feels really good and i get a lot of pleasure from it. But i don't like sucking cock at all. i've tried it a couple time before when i younger but i honestly never liked it. i thought of it more as a chore really, and eventually i just decided not too.

i love being sucked on though. i like being edged for several hours too. it feels soooo good :} i love feeling the close/intimate contact and feeling a man's warm/wet mouth all over my glands and shaft, going over all 20,000 nerve endings. and feeling his hands stroke all over my body and feeling him rub my sides and my abs and on my pectorals.

i still remember the first man who ever sucked on my cock and the first time i experienced and felt it. been addicted to it every since. I like being sucked off by older men better. they love taking their time and pleasuring me. plus they salivate more (i like it REALLY wet) and their lips feel softer. also they mostly don't mind that i do not ever reciprocate. I don't feel that sex should be 'transactional'. as in, i'd want a man to suck my cock because he loves doing it and he loves being in control and feeling my reactions and stimulating me and he gets off on that. Not because he's just doing it because he wants me to suck him off. that takes the fun right out of it.

if i ever met a man who wanted to suck on my cock for hours every single day, i would be more than happy to allow to do that :} and let him keep sucking my cock even after i orgasm :} it's be sooo nice :} also, it doesn't matter how old he is or what he looks like. i love all men :} any man who can work up a good spit and loves sucking cock would be perfect :} just thinking about it gets my blood flowing :p
I'm in a situation like this with a friend. I have literally sucked him off and on for hours beacause I am addicted to it. He rarely ever reciprocates which I'm fine with. My reward is to suck his cock perfection @ 7 long x 6.5 thick. The first time he tore open my asshole I loved it and was hooked. I now know about cock sucking addiction and he is much like you; he can lay there and enjoy it all night.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in a situation like this with a friend. I have literally sucked him off and on for hours beacause I am addicted to it. He rarely ever reciprocates which I'm fine with. My reward is to suck his cock perfection @ 7 long x 6.5 thick. The first time he tore open my asshole I loved it and was hooked. I now know about cock sucking addiction and he is much like you; he can lay there and enjoy it all night.
That is so hot......two men in bed all night (or all day) pleasuring each other....or one man simply pleasuring the other.......sucking his cock all night.....no pressure....no stress......just a closeness and intimacy between men......and the warm, intense pleasure both men experience.....so freaking hot.......

Reactions: deleted1946111

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You quite like sucking cock then. What for you, is the best aspect of sucking cock?
The best aspect? That’s a difficult question for me, because I love all aspects of giving blowjobs. I absolutely love having my head pushed deep down a cock throughout a blowjob. When a feeder puts their hand on the back of my head, and shoves my head down their cock making me take it balls deep, then I’m honestly in pure ecstasy as a cocksuckers. I absolutely love having my mouth fucked! So having my head pushed down a cock is probably my favorite aspect. I’m also a genuine cum slut into all sorts of cum play, and I love to swallow or get a big cum facial.

tray765

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definitely am in the same boat and am obsessed with sucking on a man’s cock as a young dude myself. Especially when it’s a young muscular guy I am able to service, it is the best feeling in the world. Knowing that my mouth is holding his whole penis in my mouth down to the base cause him to moan deeply is everything to me. Like many other guys here, I also just enjoy the feeling of a cock in my mouth as I just love sucking on a thick, long meaty stick right below a hunk’s abs. I always make sure to coat the guys cock with a lot of saliva and love when it trickles down his shaft and reaches his balls. My favorite experience was when I got to deep throat one of my friends who is a body builder, I was able to feel his whole cock down my throat flexing and pulsing while I began to swallow and let my throat muscles massage his twitching cock at the same time. I am honestly so glad I don’t have a gag reflex. I love being addicted to muscular guys and cock and never want to stop.

Siom0001

Experimental Member
Media
im literally addicted to having my cock sucked but i only like being sucked by other males. it feels really good and i get a lot of pleasure from it. But i don't like sucking cock at all. i've tried it a couple time before when i younger but i honestly never liked it. i thought of it more as a chore really, and eventually i just decided not too.

i love being sucked on though. i like being edged for several hours too. it feels soooo good :} i love feeling the close/intimate contact and feeling a man's warm/wet mouth all over my glands and shaft, going over all 20,000 nerve endings. and feeling his hands stroke all over my body and feeling him rub my sides and my abs and on my pectorals.

i still remember the first man who ever sucked on my cock and the first time i experienced and felt it. been addicted to it every since. I like being sucked off by older men better. they love taking their time and pleasuring me. plus they salivate more (i like it REALLY wet) and their lips feel softer. also they mostly don't mind that i do not ever reciprocate. I don't feel that sex should be 'transactional'. as in, i'd want a man to suck my cock because he loves doing it and he loves being in control and feeling my reactions and stimulating me and he gets off on that. Not because he's just doing it because he wants me to suck him off. that takes the fun right out of it.

if i ever met a man who wanted to suck on my cock for hours every single day, i would be more than happy to allow to do that :} and let him keep sucking my cock even after i orgasm :} it's be sooo nice :} also, it doesn't matter how old he is or what he looks like. i love all men :} any man who can work up a good spit and loves sucking cock would be perfect :} just thinking about it gets my blood flowing :p
I really would luv to suck you got any cock pics

D

deleted1946111

I wish I had the opportunity to suck cock the who night through

D

deleted22286891

I would like nothing better, than a relationship in which I am expected to take care of a Real Man’s Cock. That would be so hot.

Seriously, if You’re a Real Man and all You want is a 24/7 365 cocksucker, hmu. I am clean, discreet, nice looking (if that matters) and intelligent. I won’t disappoint.