I'm addicted to getting sucked

D

deleted16446211

There is no better feeling in the world for me than my schlong in the mouth of a devoted submissive cocksucker who worships dick. People who don’t rush, people who let daddy lay back and enjoy when he wants and who let daddy throatfuck them when he wants
You're amazing. I can't say enough about you.

I'm here whenever You decide to claim me.

D

deleted16446211

I believe I love the tread "Dicks poking out of flys" because I AM a cocksucker. Something so dominating about a Man presenting His Cock to me in that manner; hard, semi, or flacid.

How about my fellow cocksuckers, what are your thought on Dicks poking out of flys?

Reactions: erpap and Scott8361

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I believe I love the tread "Dicks poking out of flys" because I AM a cocksucker. Something so dominating about a Man presenting His Cock to me in that manner; hard, semi, or flacid.

How about my fellow cocksuckers, what are your thought on Dicks poking out of flys?
As a cock sucker I love it! I love them poking out of flys and out of the leg of shorts. To me it’s say get on your knees and suck my cock and take my load.

love2trybig1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
we are exactly the same man. LOVE getting head. No interest in giving head and the expectation that I am supposed to reciprocate is a turn off to me too. I identify as mostly gay - I like the way men look, feel smell and taste more.
I enjoy giving I don’t expect sucking back you have a monster cock I would enjoy making you baby happy

D

deleted1946111

Dicks poking out. I love them, begging to be sucked, by me! Very very arousing.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m a cocksucker who is strictly into sucking cock. Giving blowjobs is all that I’m interested in with men. I have absolutely no interest in anal sex at all. All I want is a man with a big cut penis who can fuck my mouth nice and deep on a regular basis.

D

deleted1946111

I’m a cocksucker who is strictly into sucking cock. Giving blowjobs is all that I’m interested in with men. I have absolutely no interest in anal sex at all. All I want is a man with a big cut penis who can fuck my mouth nice and deep on a regular basis.
You quite like sucking cock then. What for you, is the best aspect of sucking cock?

Reactions: Blondeblowjob7

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im impressed. So many dudes want to suck. Don't find many who only want to be sucked.
Maybe it's because I've become more aware, less risk aversive, more simpatico --- but I encounter more cocksuckers all the time!

I have sex with women, I am not attracted to men. But---- guys invented cocksucking!

I offer: -0- recip.
Respect.
Appreciation.
Domination.
Guidance.
Insight.
Experience.
Very firm, demanding control--- you might be heap big chief, on your knees, you are My Cocksucker.
My Cock has been described as "Lavish"-- lol, I never said it

Sex drive very hi.
Generate precum by the gallon
Ability to orgasm w/o ejaculating
I want/need my cock wet several hours a day.

I am continually meeting new cocksuckers--- although some don't know/accept it yet.

Ps---99 percent of the guys who want me to fuck their wife will want to suck my cock. The couple dynamics are very interesting.
Lately, the first time--- its hands off to him. She will handle it, feed , withhold, instruct, total control---- the power flow, the sexual dynamics--- it's just amazing.

• Love
Reactions: subdividemylipz

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These couple interactions---- the ones I really like are when it's their first time.

If its happening--- he's wanted it for a long time.

And she probably was pressured into it. He's probably had the upper hand.

So many changes, so many personal discoveries, so many dynamics---

Reactions: subdividemylipz

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Watch her face as it dawns on her that she's got the power.

See her tease his mouth with my cock--- then slap his face with it

Listen to her instruct him on prepping my cock, then tell him how to insert it in to her dripping puss --- but keep watching very close --- and keep that mouth handle, Cocksucker!