I'm addicted to getting sucked

BlatinoX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would wonder if getting sucked 2 or 3 or more times a day, and cumming each time would make your nuts hurt?

Nope, at least not for me. I've had one dude who was able to suck me off 8 times in one session and I came each time. Dick was a little raw afterwards, but the balls were fine. As long as you have someone who knows what they are doing, it's easy breezy!

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm in Brisbane, Australia. It's gotten to the stage now that I have to schedule a night off from sucking, just so that I can get some time to myself. The offers are flooding in where guys sit down, pull out their cocks and let me go to work. I'm having more sex now than any point in my life, and I never even take my clothes off. I know that some people can't understand that I have no interest in getting off, I just want cum. I'm thinking about establishing a one night of the week free-for-all, where several guys show up and watch me suck each one of them off. Maybe the guy with the biggest cock could fuck my arse.

Nope, at least not for me. I've had one dude who was able to suck me off 8 times in one session and I came each time. Dick was a little raw afterwards, but the balls were fine. As long as you have someone who knows what they are doing, it's easy breezy!
Were you shooting anything by the 8th time?

JD07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im literally addicted to having my cock sucked but i only like being sucked by other males. it feels really good and i get a lot of pleasure from it. But i don't like sucking cock at all. i've tried it a couple time before when i younger but i honestly never liked it. i thought of it more as a chore really, and eventually i just decided not too.

i love being sucked on though. i like being edged for several hours too. it feels soooo good :} i love feeling the close/intimate contact and feeling a man's warm/wet mouth all over my glands and shaft, going over all 20,000 nerve endings. and feeling his hands stroke all over my body and feeling him rub my sides and my abs and on my pectorals.

i still remember the first man who ever sucked on my cock and the first time i experienced and felt it. been addicted to it every since. I like being sucked off by older men better. they love taking their time and pleasuring me. plus they salivate more (i like it REALLY wet) and their lips feel softer. also they mostly don't mind that i do not ever reciprocate. I don't feel that sex should be 'transactional'. as in, i'd want a man to suck my cock because he loves doing it and he loves being in control and feeling my reactions and stimulating me and he gets off on that. Not because he's just doing it because he wants me to suck him off. that takes the fun right out of it.

if i ever met a man who wanted to suck on my cock for hours every single day, i would be more than happy to allow to do that :} and let him keep sucking my cock even after i orgasm :} it's be sooo nice :} also, it doesn't matter how old he is or what he looks like. i love all men :} any man who can work up a good spit and loves sucking cock would be perfect :} just thinking about it gets my blood flowing :p

I’d love to do that. Hmu if you ever visit Philly...

Reactions: Crazera76

Bitcoin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm generally the same, not necessarily 45+, but definitely old enough to have some experience in sucking.
Most men I attracted to are 45+ grey hair silverdaddies turn me on, my dick will be so hard

Crazera76

Worshipped Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would think that your balls would different that
Let me try this again...lol.
I don't think your balls would feel any different than if you masurbate 2 or 3 times a day. ;)
Plus...I can always make them feel better... :) :)

Reactions: BlatinoX

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know about most guys, but 69 never worked for me. I'm either sucking or being sucked. If I'm sucking, I don't even pay attention to my own cock unless it's just absolutely begging to cum. And then I really like to bust my nut all over the other guys cock and clean it up. So hot. If I'm being sucked, I just want to lay back and enjoy it to the fullest extent. 69 just doesn't work.

I had a guy that came over, he wouldn't even take his clothes off. Suck me for an hour, swallow my load. Had another that came over, all he wanted was for me to suck him, no reciprocation. Another that came over a few times, I sucked him, and always busted a nut on his cock right before he came.

But, they're all gone now. Don't know what happened to any of them. They just stop asking and don't respond to my texts. I miss them all.

JustANewbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about most guys, but 69 never worked for me. I'm either sucking or being sucked. If I'm sucking, I don't even pay attention to my own cock unless it's just absolutely begging to cum. And then I really like to bust my nut all over the other guys cock and clean it up. So hot. If I'm being sucked, I just want to lay back and enjoy it to the fullest extent. 69 just doesn't work.

I had a guy that came over, he wouldn't even take his clothes off. Suck me for an hour, swallow my load. Had another that came over, all he wanted was for me to suck him, no reciprocation. Another that came over a few times, I sucked him, and always busted a nut on his cock right before he came.

But, they're all gone now. Don't know what happened to any of them. They just stop asking and don't respond to my texts. I miss them all.
I'm the same way. I love getting sucked and sucking, but I'm not really into 69. I wanna focus.

D

deleted1946111

I'm in Brisbane, Australia. It's gotten to the stage now that I have to schedule a night off from sucking, just so that I can get some time to myself. The offers are flooding in where guys sit down, pull out their cocks and let me go to work. I'm having more sex now than any point in my life, and I never even take my clothes off. I know that some people can't understand that I have no interest in getting off, I just want cum. I'm thinking about establishing a one night of the week free-for-all, where several guys show up and watch me suck each one of them off. Maybe the guy with the biggest cock could fuck my arse.
I love this,it’s very hot. But with all that cock and cum in your mout, are you hard from it and you cum or want to cum, or wank thinking about it. Keep,up the good work.

Reactions: TheTempleOfEros