I'm addicted to getting sucked

Cokksukker_David

Expert Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is nothing like laying back and letting a talented sucker do their thing. Can literally go for hours this way. My problem is that 90% of the times when I find someone, they want to do anal and then it just kills the mood. If I could find two or three regular oral experts in my area that can go for hours, I'd have a smile you could see from space :).
I’d apply for the position

bigitalinny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys w/big cocks especially love getting sucked, (imo)----------- I'm not that big but decent at 8x6, nothing beats a full "deep throat" and I have not found that many that can do it ---------------------when encountered there is nothing like it !!
here we go

stonerbonerxo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is no better feeling in the world for me than my schlong in the mouth of a devoted submissive cocksucker who worships dick. People who don’t rush, people who let daddy lay back and enjoy when he wants and who let daddy throatfuck them when he wants

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The blowjobs I've gotten in my life has been 50/50 so far. Sometimes I get teeth. Sometimes they can't keep it in their mouth for more than 15 seconds at a time. Other times, it's the best :)
Head is the best when done right, but I haven't gotten off from good head in 15 years at least. I miss the baths.

Reactions: 1119457

SuprrHeroSucker

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys w/big cocks especially love getting sucked, (imo)----------- I'm not that big but decent at 8x6, nothing beats a full "deep throat" and I have not found that many that can do it ---------------------when encountered there is nothing like it !!

I derive all my pleasure showing the hung guys they CAN be properly deepthroated.
And if that's you in Los Angeles or Palm Springs, get in touch with me! -- LAThroater at gmail

JuniorEagerSlothbear-small.gif

testeer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love getting sucked or facefucking someone! Back when Craigslist personals were still around I would regularly meet up with a sucker.
One guy I remember particularly well spent a whole afternoon feasting on my cock, he was insatiable. When I came he just kept on playing with my cock until I was hard again. He literally drained me, I was so spent in the end. Probably my most memorable experience!
What's the current replacement for Craigslist? Is it Grindr? I never signed up for it because I always had the impression most people want to fuck, but maybe I'm mistaken.

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
we are exactly the same man. LOVE getting head. No interest in giving head and the expectation that I am supposed to reciprocate is a turn off to me too. I identify as mostly gay - I like the way men look, feel smell and taste more.

Why can't you be my neighbor? Very service oriented here, no reciprocation necessary.

Reactions: ViewingPleasure

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Don’t know how you measure big cock “especially” like getting sucked, but I’m average and I prefer getting sucked to just about any other fucking. I blame my catholic HS g/f and my cum-loving FWB for spoiling me forever. Both would spend hours edging me and when they’d finally let me cum and they’d swallow it all. They would be up for a quick suck and swallow if the situation called for it. Fuck…