I'm addicted to reproduction

B_hung1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I'm addicted to trying to get women pregnant, I'm 27 and I have 4 sons with 3 different girls the last i broke up with 2 months ago. 3 weeks ago i met a older women(34yo) and we've fucked 3 times and the last time was saturday night and all day saturday all I could think of was to impregnate her that night and long story short I "forgot" to pull out and the next morning she told me she is ovulating.

Any other guys have this issue where they can't control the need to impregnate females

criminalatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
u are wrong in very bad bad way :S if u are not staying with these girls u should not leave'em with a baby, don't you know they gonna cry for u when they get older?

Hope u change your ways. Babies are not collectible toys

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Selfish, immature, self absorbed children really shouldn't be messing with such grown up things as sex.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I too did just the same thing years ago, before aids, condoms were optional, never did I pull out or even try! It has cost me a lot of bucks over the years trying to take care of those little reproductions, they are VERY costly and seem to never go away!

Reactions: hairynycstud

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
this is fucked up, but also sort of hot. I don't think you should be doing this, but you are surely fulfilling your biological purpose! hope you have good genes.

I can certainly control the urge to impregnate females, but I do fantasize about knowing that the girl I am fucking is going to get pregnant. I've even requested that my GF (who is on the pill) scream "make me pregnant" while we're fucking sometimes. Big turn on.

B_hung1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't say I don't take care of my boys I fully support them from day 1, i have 4 boys ages 9,6,4 and 3 and i'm greatful for each one

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try to step down to fantasy about impregnation and get a vasectomy. That is, unless you like being a sperm donor so much that you are willing to spend hundreds of thousands on support and do not mind being unable to be in all your children's lives fully.

What you do is not illegal but the women are going to resent not being able to keep you for themselves, even by bearing your child. That is a life-threatening condition btw.

Also, WHY did you not post this in Relationships? Hmmm?

Last edited:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your username has any relation to your actual age then you had kids ridiculously young!

Personally I feel sorry for them kids, could lead them to having personal struggles through life tbh.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
Assuming this isn't a troll, unless you're as rich as you are self-indulgent, or have some fairly certain means of getting that way, you've pretty much ruined your life. But it is your life. I feel sorry for the kids, though, who contrary to popular notion will suffer due to the fact that they don't have a mature and responsible father guiding them to adulthood.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Starting off, my father was never apart of my life growing up (We talked regularly for a year when I was 18, but that story isn't for here...) and it kind of cause some issues with me that I'm still dealing with.

As long as you're a good father to your boys, and you can support them in every way, I see nothing wrong with it.

Personally I would LOVE to be a father some day, but I don't ever see myself ever being married. So I kind of understand, but not to that extent, or with that many children and different mothers. Maybe you should consider getting snipped...

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't support them "fully". You support them with money... but not your time and not your attention and guidance. You can't possibly provide them with those things because you are not part of their day to day life since you do not live with them. So, please, don't delude yourself and try to justify your part time fathering by saying that you "fully" support them. You don't.

By the way,HIV/AIDS is still around, what the hell are you doing with so many different women and not wrapped?

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say I don't take care of my boys I fully support them from day 1, i have 4 boys ages 9,6,4 and 3 and i'm greatful for each one

If your username has any relation to your actual age then you had kids ridiculously young!

Personally I feel sorry for them kids, could lead them to having personal struggles through life tbh.

try 14

Assuming this isn't a troll, unless you're as rich as you are self-indulgent, or have some fairly certain means of getting that way, you've pretty much ruined your life. But it is your life. I feel sorry for the kids, though, who contrary to popular notion will suffer due to the fact that they don't have a mature and responsible father guiding them to adulthood.

Big assumption

You don't support them "fully". You support them with money... but not your time and not your attention and guidance. You can't possibly provide them with those things because you are not part of their day to day life since you do not live with them. So, please, don't delude yourself and try to justify your part time fathering by saying that you "fully" support them. You don't.

By the way,HIV/AIDS is still around, what the hell are you doing with so many different women and not wrapped?

Exactly, children need a father present in their life day in and day out. Some people adjust fine without it, but there is something missing.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A young man started working for the same company where my husband works, he was 16 years old and started as a part time trainee. At the age of 16 1/2 he had his first child with his then girlfriend of 17, by the age of 18 and few months he had another child with the same girl so they could have more money from the state. They split up when he was 21 and he met another girl whom he had 2 children with and split up when he was in his mid 20s, he then had one child with another girl that he slept with few nights, then he met an older woman that we know well, she was single and desperate to have children, so she befriended him and moved him in with her, she got two children with him 3 and 5 year olds, they split up since and now he is living with another woman who is also desperate to have children.

He is in his early 30s and God knows how many more children he will have.

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is no lie. I have a cousin that has been married three times and every one of these woman were already pregnant when he met them. I think he is just lazy because all three of these women would hit on every guy at family parties.