Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as you're ensuring all of their needs are met: food, clothing, shelter, extra curricular activities, and ample quality time - then you're good. If not, then - ahem - you're a fucking loser.

Simba

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Well Im not one to judge, I have 7 boys, the first with my HS girlfriend, the remaining with my current wife; they range in age from 15 years (almost 16) to 16 months.

I personally refuse to get a vasectomy; and I don't expect my wife to get her tubes tied either; we pretty much rely on condoms as our source of BC.

Personally, I always wanted a large family and all the kids needs are met, were financially ok, etc.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Any man who would put selfish needs, particularly one as vacuous as the "need" to replicate, ahead of those of his children doesn't deserve to be a father.

And I doubt there's enough money in your bank account much less time in your day to offer 4 children by three women the kind of support any one of them really needs. Sorry.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think I'm addicted to trying to get women pregnant, I'm 27 and I have 4 sons with 3 different girls the last i broke up with 2 months ago. 3 weeks ago i met a older women(34yo) and we've fucked 3 times and the last time was saturday night and all day saturday all I could think of was to impregnate her that night and long story short I "forgot" to pull out and the next morning she told me she is ovulating.

Any other guys have this issue where they can't control the need to impregnate females
Liar liar pants on fire.

here you were last August at age 24, that's a 3 year age jump in less than a year http://www.lpsg.org/2928338-post9.html

But wait! That's not all or is it unusual for you to have rapid aging, in March 2008 you were only 19 http://www.lpsg.org/1358523-post37.html and http://www.lpsg.org/1361757-post14.html

Having seen your rapid aging 8 years in just over 3 years, I realize you are probably 45 years old, a virgin, living in a cellar with bugs as playmates. in any event the fact is that you are definitely a liar.

Dick_NiceBut_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To want to reproduce is probably the strongest natural urge of all. To want to get sperm inside a woman is what being male is all about, and something I've had the urge to do many many times. But at least trying to limit yourself to one woman and one family, well that's what being human's all about.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a relief, he's only a troll! :silly: the females are safe.

I feel relief for the men here as well lol, that kind of nonsense damages us all as a race. I'm just glad this sick fantasy is within his head... Although I wonder how often this occurs in the real world??

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Liar liar pants on fire.

here you were last August at age 24, that's a 3 year age jump in less than a year http://www.lpsg.org/2928338-post9.html

But wait! That's not all or is it unusual for you to have rapid aging, in March 2008 you were only 19 http://www.lpsg.org/1358523-post37.html and http://www.lpsg.org/1361757-post14.html

Having seen your rapid aging 8 years in just over 3 years, I realize you are probably 45 years old, a virgin, living in a cellar with bugs as playmates. in any event the fact is that you are definitely a liar.

Great detective work, Hoss!

Simba

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the knock'em-up-knotch-belt attitude is out there. i just get the bullshit vibe from the OP.

1. his rapid aging disease.

2. an older woman probably would not risk the pull out method so close to ovulation. if she knew the next morning she was ovulating, she would be keeping track.

3. mar 2008 sign up... 31 posts. so much attention seeking. he wants this thread to blow up into a flame war lasting at 345 posts.

4. the magic 8-ball says so. the magic 8 ball ain't ever wrong.

the topic at hand is the reason i wouldn't trust any form of BC that i don't control.
ewww. serial inseminators are sooo sketchy.

Last edited:

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not a good thing and you're an adult; should be a responsible man. It could be the sex you're addicted to but it doesn't make sense to be addictive reproduction unless you're also taking care of these kids. If you're NOT taking care of the kids, then they're a burden on tax-payers. Get some medical help or I hope that soon child and welfare services catch up with you.

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is actually a type of rape. It's called Forced Impregnation, and it's a crime. And don't try saying "Nobody was forced!" She WAS. You admitted that you did this on purpose when you put "forgot" in quotation marks. You need to see a counselor before this progresses. And frankly, I don't want to pay for all the kids you're going to have, most of which will likely end up on welfare.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since it's established it's a troll.. I'll deliver the line this thread has been waiting for:

- "Won't somebody think of the children!?"

Thank you. I was great.