I'm allergic of woman

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well not woman really just their cosmetics . Lately girls cosmetics are giving me a lot of rash. Any advice ? Anyone?

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Date ugly women who know they're ugly and don't wear makeup to cover up the fact that they're ugly. Or... just quit getting bjs... and you won't get that rash:wink:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Date ugly women who know they're ugly and don't wear makeup to cover up the fact that they're ugly. Or... just quit getting bjs... and you won't get that rash:wink:
Well the rash isn't only in the dick area .:wink: In my arms and my face too.:smile:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Easy. Stop wearing your girlfriend's make up! :biggrin:

- - - - - -

In seriousness, if you have a steady girlfriend, discuss the problem with her and try to identify WHICH of her cosmetic products are giving you a reaction. Then help her buy hypoallergenic products so that you can live with them. Even better -- go to the store with her and test cosmetics on your skin to see which ones give you reactions.

Clinique, Almay, Dermalogica and Aveeno, for example, are four brands that make hypoallergenic products. You just have to test things to see which products do and don't give you reactions.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Easy. Stop wearing your girlfriend's make up! :biggrin:

- - - - - -

In seriousness, if you have a steady girlfriend, discuss the problem with her and try to identify WHICH of her cosmetic products are giving you a reaction. Then help her buy hypoallergenic products so that you can live with them. Even better -- go to the store with her and test cosmetics on your skin to see which ones give you reactions.

Clinique, Almay, Dermalogica and Aveeno, for example, are four brands that make hypoallergenic products. You just have to test things to see which products do and don't give you reactions.
Hey but I can't be without girls make up.:biggrin1::biggrin1:
The truth is that I don't have a steady girlfriend. Only casual fucks and don't know what crap the latest girls are putting on . The rash is intense really.:frown1:

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey but I can't be without girl make up.:biggrin1::biggrin1:
The truth is that I don't have a steady girlfriend. Only casual fucks and don't know what crap the latest girls are putting on . The rash is intense really.:frown1:

LOL. Can you at least figure out which girl it was? :eek:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL. Can you at least figure out which girl it was? :eek:
Maybe I'm not sure. Thanks for your previous advice is was really helpfull. Figuring out the girl could take time . Around 2 girls suspects.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm not sure. Thanks for your previous advice is was really helpfull. Figuring out the girl could take time . Around 2 girls suspects.

Oh, you bad, bad boy! :tongue:

Meantime, buy some Hydrocortisone cream (which is a water-based cortisone cream) to help deal with the rash.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, actually... I know a lot of ugly woman who wear makeup, in fact, I'm pretty sure that's why they're wearing it. :cool:

TBH, I don't know any ugly women. Or ugly men.

The only real ugliness is inside. And unfortunately, you can't always tell by looking at the outside.

OKOKOK, this is off topic. Back to your thread, Mr. Norris!