I'm amazing

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And so are you (you know who I mean).

According to the most reliable penis size surveys (i.e. those which had the cocks professionally and independantly measured, rather than letting guys do it themselves - see the Kinsey Report Kinsey Report Penis Size Results - Thunders Place and the Lifestyles Condoms survey Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.) I and a lot of you guys, on here, share space with only 0.1% of the male population.

That's under 1 per 1,000.

And even those reliable surveys acknowledge that their research may be flawed as the males they measured were volunteers and it's more likely that a larger percentage of guys who are packing are likely to volunteer to a have a couple of girlie nurses measure their cock with a male doctor overseeing it than guys who were more modestly endowed. The actual average, therefore, is more likely to be lower than their results than it is to be greater.

That's a pretty staggering thought.

That means there are only under 20 of us in a full-to-capacity Madison Square Gardens (20,000).

Only half-to-one of me travels on a Double-Decker Airbus (525 x 3 class or 853 in all cattle class).

Where I live (population under 100,000) there are only about 40 of us.

I am genuinely gobsmacked at those Kinsey/Lifestyles findings.

Humbled even.

But immensely chuffed at the same time.

So may I suggest that those of you who share this stage with me stop what you're doing for a few seconds and give yourself a big hand (of applause, that is - LOL).

Oh, fer he's a jolly good fellow,
Fer he's a jolly good fellow.
For he's a jolly good feeeeellllllooooooow.
And so say all of us.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
numbers seem off by being on the low side, just from what I've seen ... but who knows?

I would agree with you entirely.

But they ain't my figures (or even my opinions).

They are as good as we get regarding "scientific" studies.

I considered myself below average until around the age of 40.

I've been buddies with my best friend since prep-school and have seen his tool on hundreds of occasions. It always "looked" bigger than my own (hard or soft - don't ask, LOL). His girlfriends always sang his praises, size-wise. Imagine my surprise (joy:biggrin1:) to discover I'm relatively huge to him in comparison!!

The perspective we have when viewing another guy's penis size is generally considered to make him look bigger than the perspective we have of our own penis (don't shoot the messenger as this, too, is a well documented phenomenon - I ain't inventing it).

So, just cuz the stud at the gym looks big to you, that don't mean he is (relatively) big.

My stupid measurements PROVE I'm big but a huge part of me still doesn't consider myself so.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the number is to small... 1 in 80 is better not 1 in 1000 :) sorry

As stated earlier, the figures aren't my figures.

They are from two, pretty reputable, sources without an agenda (why would a condom company want to produce their products in sizes based upon dubious search results). But don't take my word for it, click on the links provided in the Original Post and if you don't trust the internet (why are you here?) take a bus to your local library.

And unless my maths are wrong (which they could easily be) then 1% of a hundred is 1 and 0.1% of 1,000 is also 1. A consequence of this is that if you are in a band of 0.1% of the male population, then you are ipso facto 1 in 1,000.

So, unless you've got some quite ground-breaking and previously undiscovered factual figures to the contrary (encased within the Arc of the Covenant, mayhap) by presenting your opinion and suppositions as fact and my own factually based figures as merely my opinion and suppositions, you have only succeeded in proving the reverse.:biggrin1:

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
numbers seem off by being on the low side, just from what I've seen ... but who knows?

the number is to small... 1 in 80 is better not 1 in 1000 :) sorry

1 in 100 are "amazing."

1 in 1000 is taking things a bit too far. Be proud of what you have, but be realistic :tongue:

I'm beginning to understand how Galileo must have felt (you know, the dude who was threatened with execution and imprisoned for life because he stated that the Earth revolved around the Sun rather than the unscientific, Christian, opinion and supposition that the Earth was the centre of the Universe and the Sun revolved around IT).
Read my lips: The figures are not MY findings.

I was as incredulous, but when you consider how many guys with above average penis sizes are members of this site (and that includes the fake and the deluded) compared to the worldwide male population.:confused: