I'm an attention slut......

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lafever, Jul 9, 2010.

1. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wonder If some people want a relationship with me or my cock? I do kinda dangle it out there like a carrot on a stringe so I'll take half the credit, but what about the rest of it? Yeah, Ok, so it's a bad thing if someone gives my cock more attention than me. My first wife married my cock, not that i complained at all when she would suck on it all day.
    Ok, so how can I not feel like a dick tease, or maybe that's just it. Yes, I adore the attention, and I also bath sometimes In my own vanity, more times than not when I'm feeling insecure about myself.
    What i really want to do is rub my throbbing tight cock all over a wet juicy vagina, rubbing the head of my cock in and out so that it makes a sucking sound. And then watch as the wet juicy vagina lips grab the girth of my cock and slide off. Ok, time to masterbate..................

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Shut up and show more cock pics.:biggrin1:

We all want our ego fed at times, but keeping that in perspective is necessary to a good relationship.

I'm not sure I have answered your question well.

3. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can you tell that i haven't had sex in six months? I'm so glad that i can masterbate but at the same time I'm so craving attention. It's just not the same doing it for yourself as when someone helps you. I get off so much better when I'm connected, do you know what i mean?
    I love it when I climax with someone and we're looking into each others eyes. It's such a turn on for me, watching as we cum together. Ok, now I'm getting hard again, can't resist, must masterbate................

Draft saved Draft deleted