Im an Auntie

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Happy to announce......

My brother in law and his wife had thier first baby (my first nephew) Thursday morning. He weighed in at 8lbs 4 oz and is such a little sweetie...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 17 2005, 11:48 PM
Congratulations!  But wouldn't your brother-in-laws wife.....be your sister?  ?
[post=321671]Quoted post[/post]​

Not necessarily: the brother-in-law in question could be the brother of Nienna's husband.

Oh, and congrats, Nienna! :party:

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
DMW is right, the brother in law in question, is my husbands brother, which makes his wife, my brother in laws wife. When I say sister in law, people generally assume its my brothers wife, or my husbands sister.......... So I generally refer to her as my brother in laws wife to keep it clear. ( got it? LOL) I have alot of different in laws......

And thanks!, I'd love to post a picture for you guys to show you jow cute he is, but he's not mine, so I can't. It would just be wrong to post pics of someone else's child with out thier consent.

hung_big: Congrats Auntkie Nienna! :D

I'm sure you'll make a great aunt!

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks. I've been waiting to be an auntie for a long time hehehehe......

BTW My younger sister also just found out she is 7 weeks pregnant. Looks like I'm going to be auntie again in the not so distant future!

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Nienna@Jun 17 2005, 06:45 PM
Happy to announce......

My brother in law and his wife had thier first baby (my first nephew) Thursday morning. He weighed in at 8lbs 4 oz and is such a little sweetie...
[post=321668]Quoted post[/post]​

YAY! Congradulations :)

I'm an uncle to 6. I taught my sisters kids how to be little monsters, I think thats why she does not call me all that much anymore. *LOL*

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
This is my first neice or nephew, I have an 8 year old and a 5 year old. I can't wait to give back all the noisy toys they've given my kids over the years. :) and then some. Now its my turn to spoil, cuddle, have fun and fill up with sugar then give back to parental units for maintenance lol.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Nienna@Jun 18 2005, 04:11 PM
This is my first neice or nephew, I have an 8 year old and a 5 year old. I can't wait to give back all the noisy toys they've given my kids over the years. :) and then some. Now its my turn to spoil, cuddle, have fun and fill up with sugar then give back to parental units for maintenance lol.
[post=321963]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly.
Thats the best part! :D