I'm an odd one.

chaosaysmu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Starting off with the most relevant matter, I can't honestly say how long it is. I've measured it at 7.5 inches from base to tip when erect, although i'm not sure that it was really fully hard... the size difference between flacid and hard is pretty noticable in my case*. As for girth, i really don't know. Every partner i've ever had encountered trouble getting it in, especially with oral sex.

Having had a cock as long as i can remember, and not having been with a great many other people who had them, i can't really speak to whether it's unusually large. However, it has a tendency to get in the way, and normal sized condoms are a really tight fit.

Despite my own complaints, i definitely have a preference for big cocks. I'm pansexual, or bisexual if you have a more binary view of gender; I don't identify with my biological sex very often. I dress in men and women's clothing as the whim strikes me, although my tastes tend more towards loose, flowy garments of the sort you might see among art students or at a hippie festival. A friend once described me as having the wardrobe of a soft butch. I find androgyny and other forms of screwing with gender attractive, and try to cultivate it in myself.

I'm very happily aware of my own strangeness, but would be delighted if i found some folks here with whom i had something in common.

*A friend had once overheard some comments about my size... he ran into the room, slapped me on the inner thigh just above the knee, and ran out screaming "It's not that big!"; to which I replied "grower, not a shower".

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Nonsense! You don't sound odd, you sound interesting!:biggrin: I'm glad that you decided to join us. Welcome!:smile:

chaosaysmu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I finally remembered that my emergency sewing kit had a tape measure, and got a chance to wrap it around, before the damn thing tore in twain (no, not because of that!). So...
Hard - 7.5" long, 6" around at widest point
Soft - Unmeasured, but i'd guess less than half the hard length.

I think i finally understand why my former partners had so much trouble going down on me :tongue: