Im back after being hospitalized since forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
:grr: :evilgrin: :grr:

Yup. I've actually seen HELL. I lost a whole lotta weight BEFORE I got sick, that's
what happened to me hence my last posts; little did I know I was going to get
deathly ill at the time.
I've gotten several messages in my absence. Sorry I couldn't reply.

I lost about 40lbs! No wonder I thought it was growing! D'OH!!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glad to know you're on the mend. Isn't Hell a nice place to visit? Just don't move there.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry to hear that you've been ill, but it sounds as if things are improving. Welcome back!

Hope your recovery is swift and thorough!

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Jul 10 2005, 03:31 AM
Yup. I've actually seen HELL. I lost a whole lotta weight BEFORE I got sick, that's
deathly ill at the time.

Robert, I agree. Being in the hospital sucks. I hope you are better. I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure last year and sent directly from the doctor's office to the emergency without being allowed to even past go. He wanted to send me via an ambulance, but I talked him into letting me take a cab. I had never been hospitalized before. I stayed 2 nights while they pumped diuretics and blood pressure medicines into a vein in my arm. The nurse told me that the diuretics would make me "pee like a race horse." She was right. About 3 months later, the cardiologist gave me electro cardioversion. My heart was shocked to stop it and then reshocked to start it back. Fortunately, it started up in rhythm. No longer is my atrium trying to beat twice as fast as my ventricle. I went on a diet and lost 30 pounds. :) But I have put about 20 pounds back on. :( Take care of yourself and I hope you don't have to see HELL again any time soon.

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
Not to compare with the discomfort you went through but I had a dog that got pancreatitus and died from it just over 5 years ago. Very sad story, she was a Shih Tzu and she was only 6. One day I came home from work and she was acting funny like her neck or back was sore and stiff. I took her to 2 different vets several times over the last week or so of her life. She quit eating and drink but neither vet could figure out what was wrong. The one vet took blood tests and sent them away but decided in the meantime that it was probably Lymes disease and shot her full of some steriod medicine. Funny thing was for about 18 hours she got pretty lively and seemed to be better. Then a couple of days later I came out of the bedroom to leave for work and she had thrown up this huge mass that looked like cranberry jelly on the kitchen floor and was laying in the corner. I scooped up the mass into a bag and took her back to the vet. He called the lab and got the results later that day that she indeed had severe pancreatitus and, in fact the steriod treatment was the wrong thing to do and actually made it worse. She died during the overnight hours. The vet took her home with him to try and treat her during the night but she was too weak to recover.

The vet did apologize for the misdiagnoses and treatment. The cost trying to help her was over $1,000 but I still get sad every year around the time she died. I did some online research about pancreatitus in canines and I think I know what I fed her that probably caused he pancreas to become inflamed. The one thing to remember with these small dogs is they can't be fed like a big dog, especially if they aren't use to certain foods.

Enough of my story, glad you are getting better Mr. Fish....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:grr: :evilgrin: :grr:

deathly ill at the time.

did someone say "banned" lol never mind..glad u r here with us ...keep hope alive

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
did someone say "banned" lol never mind..glad u r here with us ...keep hope alive

Thanks for reviving this ancient thread posted by one of the site's more virulent trolls.

Any particular reason for doing so, or just a general wanton act of fucktardism (hardly your first)???

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some ancient threads are good to revive, this isn't one. Ive heard about this asshole even since I've been here, and he doesn't deserve any more "publicity"
so just wtf was the point?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.