I'm back, bitchier and better

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dropped the numerals, and am no longer in all lowercase. I took a break, and feel good about that.

I had some who wanted me to return, and others advise against it. I am here, though I will not be the prolific poster I was. Nor do I have any plans to share my blogs here. I have a far safer place to do that now, thank ya very much.

I am not here looking for friends. Those friends I made here, who proved true friends, I have other means of getting ahold pf you, and indeed speak or text some of you frequently with massive WOT that blow your phones up.

Subgirrl, I tried calling you 4:30am my time. Spoke to your sister, well I think it was her, could have been yer mom, the three of you sound far too much alike! Anyways this was what I wanted to speak to you about, lol

I will be disabling my friend and vm soon. Like I said, I made my friends and right now am not interested in new ones. And for those of you who requested my email from subgirrl, then never emailed me? Well, I will be cordial to you here, but friend status is reserved for those who act like friends. This includes the ocassiomal, hey I'm really busy, but wanted to let you know I was still alive. Some of you couldn't even manage that. You know who you are. Do us both a favor and do not assume that I am so forgiving as to resume a friendship here. That boat sailed.

My reason for coming back? A post by Bb wich I will respond to at length, later tonight. What, I lurked, lol I have been weighing my choice for a whole now.

Still pissed my blogs got killed when I disabled my account. Grrrrrrrr...

That's all for now.

Nico

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*bounds into the thread and bowls Nico over with bear hugs*

My Nico is back!!!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

*does happy dance*

And yes, I know I was one of those who advised against it :biggrin1::tongue:.

But I'm still glad you're back :biggrin1:.

*does another happy dance*

Am I imagining things, or did your percentages change? I must be having a good effect :tongue::tongue::tongue:.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back, Mr Nico! :biggrin1: I'm afraid I didn't e-mail you as often as I should - I apologise for that. A combination of laziness and neglect - I'm terrible. :redface: I'm glad to see you back, even if you post less. Remember, my thunder-messaging system is always open and ready for a message from you (should you wish to send one). Hopefully, we'll speak soon! *hugs and thunder-kisses*

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Subgirrl, have av up. Do ya like the symbolism, lol I is walking a tight thin line, and if I fuck up, I have a nice supportive pillow to fall back on. *snicker*

Cg...why does that sound familiar....huh, nope can't lace ya...lol

Spoon ts and zrr, heya!

Suckle, if that's what ya love you will love me, lol

Nick, hey!

Mot, you were without power, Internet and were moving. You get a pass to be lazy, plus you were in contact uphill then. We's good!

Dragon, the terrible twosomes is back!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I dropped the numerals, and am no longer in all lowercase. I took a break, and feel good about that.

I had some who wanted me to return, and others advise against it. I am here, though I will not be the prolific poster I was. Nor do I have any plans to share my blogs here. I have a far safer place to do that now, thank ya very much.

I am not here looking for friends. Those friends I made here, who proved true friends, I have other means of getting ahold pf you, and indeed speak or text some of you frequently with massive WOT that blow your phones up.

Subgirrl, I tried calling you 4:30am my time. Spoke to your sister, well I think it was her, could have been yer mom, the three of you sound far too much alike! Anyways this was what I wanted to speak to you about, lol

I will be disabling my friend and vm soon. Like I said, I made my friends and right now am not interested in new ones. And for those of you who requested my email from subgirrl, then never emailed me? Well, I will be cordial to you here, but friend status is reserved for those who act like friends. This includes the ocassiomal, hey I'm really busy, but wanted to let you know I was still alive. Some of you couldn't even manage that. You know who you are. Do us both a favor and do not assume that I am so forgiving as to resume a friendship here. That boat sailed.

My reason for coming back? A post by Bb wich I will respond to at length, later tonight. What, I lurked, lol I have been weighing my choice for a whole now.

Still pissed my blogs got killed when I disabled my account. Grrrrrrrr...

That's all for now.

Nico
Well, then. Fuck off!

Can't say I remember you from before but your posts thus far are quite fantastic. Hopefully when you are interested in getting to know other people more who aren't friends from before we can chat :cool:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who? Me?!!! What did seaside tell you about me, lol!
Can't say I remember you from before but your posts thus far are quite fantastic. Hopefully when you are interested in getting to know other people more who aren't friends from before we can chat :cool:
I will take that under consideration, though it may be awhile. My PM's are not disabled, so feel free to drop a line.

I can't believe you don't remember me! I had a new avatar every week. Started the great pineapple on pizza debate of 2011. Wrote hellishly loooooooooonnnng posts. Had like 60 bagillion blogs!

I am offended! lol:biggrin1:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, my sexy eddie, it is really me. i used to chase you and flirt shamelessly all over the funny stuff forum. You are one of the few who kept in touch via, email, though we were not in touch s much as I would have liked, and that was inn part my fault.

I got to see your shaved self, and admonished you too not do so again, lol I can pull up the email ;)

I told you in my last email that had i been with you, there would have been fireworks. :biggrin:

oh here is a quote form me, typos and all from my response to you shaving:

"I like them! I willadmit that I PREFER you with fur (the sensation of nuzzling into a full bush...mmmmmmm...the recum it flowing as we speak!)

But you cock and balls are beauts either way!"

Need any more convincing? lol

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Careful my dear wonderful sweet Nico, not everyone wants to talk about what you've talked about in private on the forum... :redface: :tapedshut:

It's wonderful to see you back! :kiss:

Don't let the trolls get to you! :poke: