I'm back by popular demand (amateur vid)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ha ha! You didnt have to bump my thread darlin! I've had a lot of attention today. Its just the huge titties get so much more attention. Now i regret not getting those 550cc implants 10 years ago! Just kidding, i'd be walking a little funny with tits that big!

B_46and2

1st Like
Media
I am also encouraging you to invest in a higher quality video camera. Get a legacy mini-dvr camera like a panasonic pv-dv102 or something... They work as web-cams and the quality is lightyears beyond what you have now.

They were like $800 new a few years ago and now you can score one for around $40.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've come around, and kinda like the film quality, or lack thereof, but then I'm becoming more and more annoyed with (over) production elements in just about all media.

Haven't watched Jon Stewart in awhile, but he used to do a great send-up of the overproduction (multiple angles, cameras, etc).

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am also encouraging you to invest in a higher quality video camera. Get a legacy mini-dvr camera like a panasonic pv-dv102 or something... They work as web-cams and the quality is lightyears beyond what you have now.

They were like $800 new a few years ago and now you can score one for around $40.

Nah she already said that it was the conversion to upload the video that makes it look crappy. If anyone knows how to convert it to make it look good, pass that info onto her. We'd aaaall appreciate that.
Although I think what I miss most is the sound. THAT would be sexy