I'm back, ohhh yeah...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ashlar said:
What, *I'M* not good enough to warrant a party all on my own.

I'm offended.

Of course you're enough of a reason to throw a party, but think how much fun a party with Brian, Jon and Kyle joining us could be ... get my thinking? (And as long as I have a face, you have some place to sit!)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Of course you're enough of a reason to throw a party, but think how much fun a party with Brian, Jon and Kyle joining us could be ... get my thinking? (And as long as I have a face, you have some place to sit!)

Can I man the dj booth? I promise not to play Moodonna.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:

Ahhh dear Jacinto, I'd almost forgotten how much I love you.
*LOL*

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:

Heh, I'd forgotten how much fun this place could be. I've missed you guys.

Jana, if I weren't scared for the free will of my penis, I'd come over there and give you a hug right now :) (Oh, and I'd be delighted for you to handle the DJ booth)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Altairion said:

Jana, if I weren't scared for the free will of my penis, I'd come over there and give you a hug right now :) (Oh, and I'd be delighted for you to handle the DJ booth)

Honey, your penis will never be safe with me around! Great to see you back again.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Altairion said:

*daydreams about the free will of Altairion's penis*

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jana and Romey....I've decided that selling freewill would be an excellent way to pay my way through the rest of college. Whoever has the most cash can come over for a visit first ;) (if you two come over together, I might arrange for a group rate...we'll have to see :D)

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Ha! *Cues up MSI*
OMFG you like MSI? You are automatically cleared to have sex with me any time you would like. Or, you know, a conversation or whatever. Something. I'll shut up now.

Wait just to be clear we are talking about Mindless Self Indulgence right? If so, then what I have said stands. I love that band and I love finding people who also love that band because it is more obscure than I would like for it to be.

Seriously I need to stop rambling now. 'Kay bye!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
OMFG you like MSI? You are automatically cleared to have sex with me any time you would like. Or, you know, a conversation or whatever. Something. I'll shut up now.

Wait just to be clear we are talking about Mindless Self Indulgence right? If so, then what I have said stands. I love that band and I love finding people who also love that band because it is more obscure than I would like for it to be.

Seriously I need to stop rambling now. 'Kay bye!

I'll have you know I had Jimmy Urine (= hawt sex on a stick) sign my red high heels at the last show. I have Absintium to thank for getting me into them, but they're in heavy rotation at my house. Glad you approve.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Altairion said:
Jana and Romey....I've decided that selling freewill would be an excellent way to pay my way through the rest of college. Whoever has the most cash can come over for a visit first ;) (if you two come over together, I might arrange for a group rate...we'll have to see :D)

HOLY SHIT!
I can't believe you just said... errr ... wrote that!!

*dies*

Jana, we must pool our fundage chickie :)

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
I'll have you know I had Jimmy Urine (= hawt sex on a stick) sign my red high heels at the last show. I have Absintium to thank for getting me into them, but they're in heavy rotation at my house. Glad you approve.

Damn, MSI fans are commin out of the woodwork lately. How funny.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
I'll have you know I had Jimmy Urine (= hawt sex on a stick) sign my red high heels at the last show.
Fabulous.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Altairion said:

*Jacinto gets left out in the cold again :( *