Im back

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paris was ok? Ashlar, honey those pics made me yearn to see it, in springtime no less. Thanks for the graveyard pics, never enough dead ppl for me. It's good to have you back, love.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 14 2005, 09:40 PM
Paris was ok? Ashlar, honey those pics made me yearn to see it, in springtime no less. Thanks for the graveyard pics, never enough dead ppl for me. It's good to have you back, love.
[post=335562]Quoted post[/post]​

Indeed. There should be more dead people. *eyes about the threads and makes a list, checks it twice*

:mad:

hehehe ... anyways i'll give you the full story tonight or tomorrow when I can get ahold of ya :)

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Awww, Ashlar, I would have loaned you my book Permanent Parisians (illustrated guide to the cemeteries of Paris), baby. It has maps to all the big cemeteries in Paris and directions to and capsule descriptions of all the famous (and infamous) buried there. Not just Chopin and the Lizard King, but Balzac, Sarah Bernhardt, Colette (love me some Colette!), Isadora Duncan (take a scarf, Is, the car ride could get chilly), Edith Piaf, Picasso, Proust (cut to the chase, Marcel), Gertrude Stein AND Alice B. Toklas (try some of Alice's brownies), Jean Seberg, Voltaire, Marie Antoinette, Ravel, Degas, Descartes, Oscar Wilde, etc........

I also have one called Permanent Californians for when you make that beach trip west. :hug:

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Oh, Ashlar, Oh, oh, oh.

You cosmopolitan stud, you.

You are still as striking and cute as ever and then you jaunt to Europe and bring us pics.

Thanks bud.

Chopin!!! You know what Charles Ives wrote of Chopin?? Something to the effect that Chopin's music is pretty, all right. So much so that he probably designed and sewed himself a pretty yellow frock just to sit at the piano and play.

I do like some of Ives, but I like more of Chopin.

I went to Phoenix over the weekend and drove through flash floods because it's monsoon season. No pics, sorry. But I did enjoy skinny dipping in the pool And I do like the place, although I don't recommend it in August. 110 and 95% humidity. :eyes:

Well, anyway, thanks for the pics and report. Always glad to hear from you.
:yourock:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Aug 16 2005, 11:23 PM
Oh, Ashlar, Oh, oh, oh.

You cosmopolitan stud, you.

You are still as striking and cute as ever and then you jaunt to Europe and bring us pics.

Thanks bud.

Chopin!!! You know what Charles Ives wrote of Chopin?? Something to the effect that Chopin's music is pretty, all right. So much so that he probably designed and sewed himself a pretty yellow frock just to sit at the piano and play.

I do like some of Ives, but I like more of Chopin.

I went to Phoenix over the weekend and drove through flash floods because it's monsoon season. No pics, sorry. But I did enjoy skinny dipping in the pool And I do like the place, although I don't recommend it in August. 110 and 95% humidity. :eyes:

Well, anyway, thanks for the pics and report. Always glad to hear from you.
:yourock:
[post=336135]Quoted post[/post]​

Aww, thanks buff :) Your a sweetheart.
I've read that quote of Ives' before. I think it was in my class last semester in American Music.

So next time your off skinny dipping can I be invited?
Pleaaaaase???
*gets on his knees* ;)

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by SurferGirlCA@Aug 15 2005, 12:05 AM
Awww, Ashlar, I would have loaned you my book Permanent Parisians (illustrated guide to the cemeteries of Paris), baby. It has maps to all the big cemeteries in Paris and directions to and capsule descriptions of all the famous (and infamous) buried there. Not just Chopin and the Lizard King, but Balzac, Sarah Bernhardt, Colette (love me some Colette!), Isadora Duncan (take a scarf, Is, the car ride could get chilly), Edith Piaf, Picasso, Proust (cut to the chase, Marcel), Gertrude Stein AND Alice B. Toklas (try some of Alice's brownies), Jean Seberg, Voltaire, Marie Antoinette, Ravel, Degas, Descartes, Oscar Wilde, etc........

I also have one called Permanent Californians for when you make that beach trip west. :hug:
[post=335605]Quoted post[/post]​

SHIT! I totally wish I'd had that book. I love graveyards and I wished I had brought my huge sheets of newsprint paper and a few charcol sticks so that I could have made some rubbings to have framed. *sighs* Sadly though, Herble was pretty board with the graveyard thing so I didnt get to spend a lot of time in them :(

I could have filled up all my rolls of film with nothing but awsome cemitary pics. Sadly I had to move through them so rapidly I was just snapping as fast as I could and hopeing i'd get lucky with a few pics. No time to set up shots and stuff. :/

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just back from France as well. My new fiance and I went through Charles de Gaulle (CDG) twice and the transit between terminal 2D and terminal 1 is no cake walk- it makes LAX or O'Hare seem like a model of efficiency. On the other hand Munich (MUC) has to rate with the most beautiful and ergonomically designed airports ever designed. And from a pilot's point of view, twin 4,000 meter (13,120 ft.) runways with full Cat. 3C capability!

Hey the pics are great.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got back from Europe myself a few weeks back. Paris is amazing. I have been there a few times and I think it is beyond words. Oh, and the true French man has a great ass...

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by thirteenbyseven@Aug 19 2005, 10:18 AM
I'm just back from France as well. My new fiance and I went through Charles de Gaulle (CDG) twice and the transit between terminal 2D and terminal 1 is no cake walk- it makes LAX or O'Hare seem like a model of efficiency. On the other hand Munich (MUC) has to rate with the most beautiful and ergonomically designed airports ever designed. And from a pilot's point of view, twin 4,000 meter (13,120 ft.) runways with full Cat. 3C capability!

Hey the pics are great.
[post=336671]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I know, CDG sucks.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by CUBE@Aug 19 2005, 10:45 AM
Just got back from Europe myself a few weeks back. Paris is amazing. I have been there a few times and I think it is beyond words. Oh, and the true French man has a great ass...
[post=336679]Quoted post[/post]​

I know right, and all the trousers they wear are SO made to hug the booty.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The authorities wear these dark blue jump suits that grip these bubble ass guys. They are more petite than the avg american...slim but very defined and handsom. They all have that gay or euro look so you can never really tell which way they go. My buddy and I kept making their dialouge up fro them (at a distance) about how they will go home tonight and unwind with some wine and then a real good buddy fuck

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good to have you back "hone," ashlar... you've been missed, hun.

Now, about Paris... where was my invitation to go??? :mad: I swear I would have behaved... I swear!!!!

Loved the pics, babe!

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by CUBE@Aug 19 2005, 02:13 PM
The authorities wear these dark blue jump suits that grip these bubble ass guys. They are more petite than the avg american...slim but very defined and handsom. They all have that gay or euro look so you can never really tell which way they go. My buddy and I kept making their dialouge up fro them (at a distance) about how they will go home tonight and unwind with some wine and then a real good buddy fuck
[post=336713]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I got that too. I was like ... hold on a tick .... fuck .. he's hot ... but ... uhmm ... wow ... yeah, they were purdy.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles@Aug 19 2005, 04:33 PM
Good to have you back "hone," ashlar... you've been missed, hun.

Now, about Paris... where was my invitation to go??? :mad: I swear I would have behaved... I swear!!!!

Loved the pics, babe!
[post=336749]Quoted post[/post]​

You would have been the only one behaving then. ;)

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Ash....
You do go on...

I LOVED the skinny dipping!! It was like being on the beach in Hawaii and was SO relaxing. Although I was alone, it was extremely pleasant. Would have been more fun to have a friend or two there. My hosts were in DC and I had the place to myself for a couple of days.

Uh, yes, anytime I go "dipping" you may tag along.

I'm thinking of getting brave and posting a self pic or two since I like this place so much. But I don't have any right now. Maybe in a couple more months when things calm to a dull roar. We'll see.

:hi:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Aug 20 2005, 02:18 AM
Ash....
You do go on...

I LOVED the skinny dipping!! It was like being on the beach in Hawaii and was SO relaxing. Although I was alone, it was extremely pleasant. Would have been more fun to have a friend or two there. My hosts were in DC and I had the place to myself for a couple of days.

Uh, yes, anytime I go "dipping" you may tag along.

I'm thinking of getting brave and posting a self pic or two since I like this place so much. But I don't have any right now. Maybe in a couple more months when things calm to a dull roar. We'll see.

:hi:
[post=336820]Quoted post[/post]​

Ahh that would be so nice.
I should try to get into housesitting for people who have swimming pools.
hehehe

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Aug 21 2005, 12:52 AM
Ahh that would be so nice.
I should try to get into housesitting for people who have swimming pools.
hehehe

Yes. Please do. It's beena pastie-white summer. :shrug:

I need more tanning time. With a bud is better! :loveya:
[post=337029]Quoted post[/post]​

BUFF! You big hooker!
*LOL*
I've been pasty white for about 7 years now. I NEVER get to go outside and just lie around neekid or even partially neekid. Is not good ... not good a'toll.

When I can afford to fly out that way, i'll let you know and you can find us a swimming pool to lounge around at all day :)

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 14 2005, 09:40 PM
[post=335562]Quoted post[/post]​

Jana did you get your effing cable fixed today, or are you still stuck in the real world?

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welllllllllllllllll, ash, dear....... if you were not going to behave then I know I sure as h*** would not. :p

Good to have you back, hun.