Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,

I joined several months ago, but had not visited much. I was still in the process of trying to heal my (flailing and dying) relationship. To have numerous posts on LPSG probably would not be prudent, since the ex was somewhat of a jealous type!

Anyway, I'm single now - took the proverbial plunge and found my own place in this new city. I'm looking for friends, and maybe more...so I thought I should re-introduce myself. :) (By the way, yes, my username is Dutch - if you are also Dutch, or German, I would be very happy to talk with you!)

Hope you are all having a good day or night, wherever you are, and I look forward to more conversations with you here on this great site. :cool:

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Conchis,

No need to apologize, Italian is great, too. :smile: I just don't know any!

I guess I should have been more specific. What I meant to say was that I am really happy to be here...AND I would be especially happy to talk to Dutch, Belgians or Germans because that's where my family is from. (Well, they are British too, but I already speak English well. It's Dutch and German where I could stand to benefit from practice!) :tongue:

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back Kwijt Meisje!! Hope you'll find what you'r looking for ;-) If you'r going to Norway someday, just PM me ;-)

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, thanks for all the warm welcomes! I remember that being another reason why I liked it here (besides all the great photos, heh)!

cantona666: I promise that, if I am ever headed for Norway, I will give you lots of notice! :wink:

rockrod: Dank u! Waar woon je? Ik kom uit Brabant.

pokerportal: 8 jaar! Vindt u Engeland mooi? Ja...ik hou van Jip en Janneke!

xxnineinchxx: DON'T be sorry...! :tongue:

tattooedmamameg & les123: Thanks! Very, very glad to be here. :biggrin1:

Status
Not open for further replies.