I'm beginning to realize that a 6" girth is legitimately big . . .

Mouthfeel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis measures 9" x 6". (The girth is sort of variable--it can be a little larger depending on my level of arousal.) The last three women I've slept with have each commented on the overall size of my penis, which is visually impressive given my height (5'8"), and furthermore its girth. The last woman I slept with said she'd never been stretched like that and joked about how she'd be sore the next day. I find it a little amusing, because I've never considered my penis to be exceedingly girthy--probably because of its length--but now I'm beginning to change my mind. I question whether it would even be of any benefit for my penis to be any girthier. I know that any length beyond, say, 7" is probably a bit excessive but question at what measurement girth becomes excessive.

I'm just musing aloud.

Last edited:

littlebigmaninNC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's like an optical illusion where thickness makes length appear less. Mine is easily a 6 inch girth, but only 7 to 7 1/4 long. Being only 5' 4" helps. As for being excessive, I have no idea. I have less experience than 99.9% of the men on here, so I can't provide feedback. I intend to make the right woman VERY happy.

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok, I will comment.

If your measurements are true, then you are longer than I, but not as thick as I.

That said, I likely have slept with more women than anyone on this site, throw in a few trannies, and it is safe to say well beyond 150.

So, I think I am well qualified to say that yes indeed 6 inches is very well endowed, will it make a woman sore the next day, yes if you fuck her senseless for a time of say...over 30 minutes. Will it do so if you are one who lasts 5, 10 or 15 minutes, not likely unless she is near a virgin or if she is DRY! In that case you are to blame.

Remember, babies come from there!

Now, yes 6 inches is much larger girth than most men the world over.

POST A PHOTO. Are you going to run for public office and that is why you do not wish to post one? If so, no need to worry, having a 9x6 would probably get you elected!!!!!

=)

Nale

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a real nine by 9x6. More often then not it's like 9 x 5.75, but whatever. I never realized I had a large penis either until my roommate and his gf walked in on me jacking off and then next thing I know it's apparently the topic of discussion. Wasn't aware my penis was abnormally large, but I have large hands so it just seemed proportionate.

The first girl I had sex with (who definitely wasn't a virgin), would comment about how she was sore the next day. I have no interest in having a penis that's any larger.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, you're virtually a clone of me, height and cock size (I'm a quarter inch thicker at my girthiest). The only difference being that I have posted a measured pic of my cock somewhere on this site. You really have to understand how extraordinary a claim of nine inches is, even on a site like this. You can choose not to, but there will be those who will doubt your claim until you provide evidence.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
OP, you're virtually a clone of me, height and cock size (I'm a quarter inch thicker at my girthiest). The only difference being that I have posted a measured pic of my cock somewhere on this site. You really have to understand how extraordinary a claim of nine inches is, even on a site like this. You can choose not to, but there will be those who will doubt your claim until you provide evidence.
Where's your evidence?

I have no tape measure in my house and I was forced to use my laptop camera, but here is my penis in relation to a DirecTV remote. The dimensions are 8"x2.25"in http://www.prosatellitesupply.com/PDF_Files/DirecTV_RC32RFK_Chart.pdf

I'm not fully hard in these pictures but I'm sure you get the point
Yes, we get the point. If anything, it disproves your claim. Do you know how to measure?

Last edited:

Nale

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where's your evidence?

Yes, we get the point. If anything, it disproves your claim. Do you know how to measure?

I dont have measuring tape like I said previously. Secondly, it doesn't disprove my claim, I'm not fully hard in the picture. I really dont feel the need to add any more legitimacy, my penis has been more of a curse than a blessing. Since I'm younger I can't get most girls my age to have sex with me. Plus, I dont know any sex crazed size queens so again I have no luck. I really dont care to prove my claim any further. Believe what you want.

I've measured it multiple times and it always comes out the same though I havent done so since highschool

Last edited:

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok, one of the points I should have made is the endless comments I have had about my girth, which then spurs conversation with the ladies whereupon I easily deduct that anything over 5.5" thick girth is indeed thick. It is well above average.

I am speaking of women who KNOW of what they speak about. Women who have been with a great many men.

6 inch girth is THICK. It is almost 2" across no matter how its shaped or how one measures it.
It limits the reality of getting oral pleasure from some givers, their jaws pop, and it almost totally eliminates anal.

Now, all the trannies I have seen , never one came close to being 6inches in girth.
That is my limit of dick experience.
=)