I'm biggunlover's Better Half

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband told me about this website several months ago, no, more like a year ago and this is my first time to decided to get on this site. I haven't looked or read everything at all but right now I have just one word.........DAMN!!!!!!! I love lovin' my husband and the size he is and the lovin' he/we put on each other but lookin' at the size of some of the others on this site. Damn, damn, damn!!!!!!! and I thought his 8 inches was a monster, good lord.....I've already seen others that I'm gonna have to ask him about tonight. At some point, I'll want to look up and read what all he's written about us.....I hope it doesn't embarrass me. Maybe I won't! I'll have to think about this. My question, are there any other women on here? God, I hope so!!!!!! I just need to quit and read some more.

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL

Dont worry there are quite a number of women on here! Its a long story why I joined so I wont bore you lol, but I hang around now just to hang out with some fun people and get the odd thrill from seeing a huge weapon or two ;)

Intersting that your hubby invited you on here, maybe I should get my boyfriend to join???

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Mrs Biggunlover, welcome to LPSG!

Just don't give your hubby a complex please - a lot of the support that goes on here is for well-endowed men who get hung up on their women having had/wanting even bigger. Eight inches is exceptional and you're a lucky woman to have found that on a good man.

Any chance you could persuade/allow him to post some pics? :biggrin1:

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, I'm another woman on here and I'm a bit embarressed at times.
My partner never told me about this site but, I joined when I found him on here. Out of all the men I have been free to look at, anytime and as much as my heart desires. Having had that freedom.
I remain more interested in viewing him then any other man.

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the chances that he post pics are basically null and void. Reason is we are still dealing with family flashing pics posted on the internet from 6 and 7 years ago during Mardi Gras that surfaced and in our little town, it gets blown out of proportion. It's affected more than we wanted to deal with and the person that flashed didn't dream in a million years that would happen.....total embarrassment!!!!! That's all I'm gonna say about that, if he does, I would be surprised.

I'll have to decide if I'm gonna join....may not post but just look......hehehe!!!!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Hello, I'm another woman on here and I'm a bit embarressed at times.
My partner never told me about this site but, I joined when I found him on here. Out of all the men I have been free to look at, anytime and as much as my heart desires. Having had that freedom.
I remain more interested in viewing him then any other man.

he's pretty lucky