I'm Black.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm true American. I never stole bupkuss from anyone. I was born here, my parents were born here, and so were their parents. My mother's family descends from people who were dropped off as free labor in the Caribbean, and my father's family was dropped off here and built this country into what it is right now (for better or worse) with their blood, sweat, tears, and later their money and pride. I'm black if someone wants an ethnic label for me, and American by nationality. I call myself American, and America, as it is now, is my country, and my birthright. Yes, I call myself an American, and you may not call me a thief. Ms. Red may call herself whatever she feels comfortable with. We get to pick oour own labels, don't we?

i wasn't referring to you guys then, i was referring to the people who did in fact steal the land. did you respond because you don't think it happened or you thought i was referring to you??

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i'm mixed african, syrian and indian but i'm alll JAMAICAN !!!!! lol i know my dick is black and my wallet is indian, hair is syrian and skin is well i like it lol
I LOVE BEEING ME, I HOPE U LOVE BEING U TOO

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
good for you blssed - agree...

aside to all:

never have i seen a thread turn into a rope so fast on this site :) ha ! someone touched a nerve somewhere !

LOL

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wasn't referring to you guys then, i was referring to the people who did in fact steal the land. did you respond because you don't think it happened or you thought i was referring to you??

marleyisalegend said:
the people that call themselves american are actually thieves who stole this land and claimed it as their own

This was said to Mademoiselle Rouge who asked if she was American American (which word for word is what I called myself a few posts before hers). Your statement makes no qualifications, and I definitely am one of "the people that call themselves american". Without explanation, just as is, your statement covers me too. I'm just sayin'. But you've fixed it now. I tend to agree with Mlle. Rouge, anyway.

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We didn't steal this land from the natives! We came, we fought for it, we won. Hey and we bought Manhattan for some beads and maybe some other stuff. Hell the french sold us the "Louisiana Purchase" and we bought Alaska from the Russians for 2 cents an acre.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We didn't steal this land from the natives! We came, we fought for it, we won. Hey and we bought Manhattan for some beads and maybe some other stuff. Hell the french sold us the "Louisiana Purchase" and we bought Alaska from the Russians for 2 cents an acre.

all i'm sayin is don't take your history textbook as the bible, there are many facts excluded which is obvious, noone would incriminate themselves in their own textbook but study the true history of the birth of the US as we know it and u may change your mind

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
all i'm sayin is don't take your history textbook as the bible, there are many facts excluded which is obvious, noone would incriminate themselves in their own textbook but study the true history of the birth of the US as we know it and u may change your mind

What are you talking about Marley? That is the truth and if you look at I'm presenting it even more negatively! Stealing is one thing, it's not good, but murder too? Give it a think. We came we murdered, we stayed.

We shot the buffalo just to starve them.
We infected them with something on some blankets, but I don't remember what it was.

The above came from Howard Zinn's "A People's History of America" and I sure didn't read that in high school. They would have freaked at the brutal truth.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ya know what im sorry but get over the whole the whites stole the natives land it happend a long freakin time ago. and with all there pissin and monin about it most of them at least here in ND get govt. money twice a month on the 1st and the 15th (im not saying it's like that all over cause i dont now) but here we have several reservations, and they all get there money. And you still here them complain how the land was stolen, and how its some great injustice.

Sorry but what more do they want! they dont have to pay for really much of anything at least here they dont. they get houseing, food, free college, and money from the govt twice a month. honestly i wouldnt be complaining, i think over al they came out pretty good.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ya know what im sorry but get over the whole the whites stole the natives land it happend a long freakin time ago. and with all there pissin and monin about it most of them at least here in ND get govt. money twice a month on the 1st and the 15th (im not saying it's like that all over cause i dont now) but here we have several reservations, and they all get there money. And you still here them complain how the land was stolen, and how its some great injustice.

Sorry but what more do they want! they dont have to pay for really much of anything at least here they dont. they get houseing, food, free college, and money from the govt twice a month. honestly i wouldnt be complaining, i think over al they came out pretty good.

are you kidding me?? you're agreeing to the history but saying it's justified by bi-monthly checks?? hey we stole your land, raped your women and murdered your men but here's a few bucks. i found that statement was really audacious