I'm Black.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Asians have been in this country for a VERY long time and America would be REALLY strange without it's Asian flavor... America is VERY Asian!!

yeah i think that's very true, and that doesn't go for asians, but all ethnicities. there would be less diversity in this country if there was a shortage of any background.

not by any means!

what's that suppose to mean? :confused:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not by any means!

Asians built the fucking pacific railroads Nick! They also mined in California and worked the sugar plantations in Hawaii. Between 9000 and 12000 Chinese workers built the transcontinental railroad project doing the most dangerous and brutal labor... they were paid up to 60% less than European immigrants and about 1000 lost their lives in the process of building one of America's most important innovations. Without the railroads... this country would not be what it is today.

Do you appreciate the martial arts? Eastern philosophy? Do you enjoy Chinese, korean, Thai, Vietnamese or Japanese food? Do you drive a Honda, Kia, Hyundai, Toyota or a Subaru? The most purchased car in America is the Toyota Camry...

Chinese Americans fought for not only their rights, but also for their dignity and self-respect. Although they were forbidden to become citizens and to vote, they consistently challenged their unequal treatment and the unjust laws directed at them. Rather than accepting the demeaning stereotype of them as perpetual foreigners, Chinese Americans showed that they wanted to assimilate into American society and contribute to its growth, prosperity, and culture.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i think that's very true, and that doesn't go for asians, but all ethnicities. there would be less diversity in this country if there was a shortage of any background.

what's that suppose to mean? :confused:

Right on!... and most well-to-do Asian... if not all/most vote Republican... sell outs to the minority cause..

go figure...

oh wait... because most Asians have their shit together and respect American ideals... vs handouts...

living in SF.... .00000000001 bums are Asian... talk about family values and education and work ethic....

go to south downtown San Jose .... how many Vietnamese kids are valedictorians... ow about propsb versus excuses about the goverment and the "system" not doign enough...

...same goes for Indian (no ya inbred New Englanders/ New Yorkers... I'm talking about the country) peeps....

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Asians are efficient as hell as a people. Thank God for the electric nail filer. One of the many inventions we as ladies can be appreciative of.
I'd never get my nails done otherwise. They totally made that industry worth while for me. I aint got no 2 hours to sit and have some chick bitch about her deadbeat husband while she files away at my nails. I'd much rather have my normal Asian lady Nancy who does a fabulous job and speaks fantastic english.

She also likes my feet, she said they are tiny little japanese feet. That made my day.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asians are efficient as hell as a people. Thank God for the electric nail filer. One of the many inventions we as ladies can be appreciative of.
I'd never get my nails done otherwise. They totally made that industry worth while for me. I aint got no 2 hours to sit and have some chick bitch about her deadbeat husband while she files away at my nails. I'd much rather have my normal Asian lady Nancy who does a fabulous job and speaks fantastic english.

She also likes my feet, she said they are tiny little japanese feet. That made my day.

First, welcome back.... no shocker.

But Italian women.... might be better at nails..... have seen first hand.

Yeah, a steak at Sizzler is much cheaper and fills dem belly... but a Filet with primo service... can't be beat.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hell i dont think i've ever talked to a woman from Italy who does nails. Not many of them live in Oklahoma. Maybe i should be looking for one.....i dont think i would be able to leave Nancy and Kevin, they are some of the nicest people i've ever met. I know all about their crazy family too. I get to talk about weird foods with them.

Honestly, all this talk reminds me i really need a fill....my nails that is.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Asians built the fucking pacific railroads Nick! They also mined in California and worked the sugar plantations in Hawaii. Between 9000 and 12000 Chinese workers built the transcontinental railroad project doing the most dangerous and brutal labor... they were paid up to 60% less than European immigrants and about 1000 lost their lives in the process of building one of America's most important innovations. Without the railroads... this country would not be what it is today.

Do you appreciate the martial arts? Eastern philosophy? Do you enjoy Chinese, korean, Thai, Vietnamese or Japanese food? Do you drive a Honda, Kia, Hyundai, Toyota or a Subaru? The most purchased car in America is the Toyota Camry...

Chinese Americans fought for not only their rights, but also for their dignity and self-respect. Although they were forbidden to become citizens and to vote, they consistently challenged their unequal treatment and the unjust laws directed at them. Rather than accepting the demeaning stereotype of them as perpetual foreigners, Chinese Americans showed that they wanted to assimilate into American society and contribute to its growth, prosperity, and culture.

now that you posted this, i'm starting re-think everything you've just said and you're right; it's funny how "asian" america really is. i didn't realize it until now... japanese and korean cars everywhere, asian food on every street corner, martial arts blockbusters, "made in china" trademarks on tons of consumer products, electronics like motorola and samsung, etc. this is one country with lots of asian influence!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now that you posted this, i'm starting re-think everything you've just said and you're right; it's funny how "asian" america really is. i didn't realize it until now... japanese and korean cars everywhere, asian food on every street corner, martial arts blockbusters, "made in china" trademarks on tons of consumer products, electronics like motorola and samsung, etc. this is one country with lots of asian influence!

and to think asians learned to blend in their culture.... vs. the left demanding culture and language a la spanish language....

so many japanese, chinese, filipino, and korean... tMany Asians are conservative... they hold family, religion, and ethics to the highest regard..... that's why they are shit upon (or ignored) by the mainstream media and/or traditional media.

every wonder why most/many Asian vote Republican;.... because their shit is wired tight, they understand that their hard work is taken away via classs warfare/equality, etc...same with middle-class/above Indians/SE Asians.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Right on!... and most well-to-do Asian... if not all/most vote Republican... sell outs to the minority cause..

go figure...

oh wait... because most Asians have their shit together and respect American ideals... vs handouts...

living in SF.... .00000000001 bums are Asian... talk about family values and education and work ethic....

go to south downtown San Jose .... how many Vietnamese kids are valedictorians... ow about propsb versus excuses about the goverment and the "system" not doign enough...

...same goes for Indian (no ya inbred New Englanders/ New Yorkers... I'm talking about the country) peeps....

i'm a democrat and i ain't afraid to say it.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
every wonder why most/many Asian vote Republican;.... because their shit is wired tight, they understand that their hard work is taken away via classs warfare/equality, etc...same with middle-class/above Indians/SE Asians.

maybe you're speaking on behalf of the demographics in norcal, but recent statistics show the divide is among asian voters (on a national scale) is pretty much 50-50.