I'm Black.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Asians also had their Opium made illegal, and thats a federal law that really pisses me off, especially when my back hurts.

i caught your post kind of late but it made me laugh so hard because my grandfather grows his own opium. he used to plant it in the front yard and they bloomed like any other flowers in a flower bed. no one ever suspected a thing.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I can understand an "on the surface" Asian/Oriental cultural admiration, but there's the other side of the coin and it doesn't diminish that all have their share of good and bad. Wasn't the VT Killer an Asian ? What's the track record on human rights in their nations, or abroad even ? Why would so many want to protest the Olympics ? Oriental slave trade/human smuggling ?

Cover story: Global slave trade prospers

.00000000001 are bums, how many are slaves ? Guess you can't be a bum if someone is buying and selling you like a 10 year old used Honda, forced to work, unfairly compensated ?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now that you posted this, i'm starting re-think everything you've just said and you're right; it's funny how "asian" america really is. i didn't realize it until now... japanese and korean cars everywhere, asian food on every street corner, martial arts blockbusters, "made in china" trademarks on tons of consumer products, electronics like motorola and samsung, etc. this is one country with lots of asian influence!

Don't even get me started on the development of VIDEO GAMES!!!

Sony and it's revolutionary products have influenced modern America as much as any other company has.

LOL i agree! i can't find one for me though, dammit! they all say i'm not "asian enough." wtf?! :confused:

Most white and black men have a real taste for Asian women, so I wouldn't worry... but I am sure some Asian hunk will snatch you up eventually... a lot of the good looking Asian men seem to be very vain... am I off base here?

sneakysexy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess i'm used to you getting pissed off at people and writing them off as of late. Sorry if im touchy about it. I'll get back to my bratwurst.

That's his MO. A therapist would have a field day with the guy really sitting behind those fake pics in his gallery. I'm guessing he's middle-aged with adolescent emotional capacity.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Don't even get me started on the development of VIDEO GAMES!!!

Sony and it's revolutionary products have influenced modern America as much as any other company has.

omg i can't believe i forgot to add video games to the list! playstation, nintendo, game boys, wii, etc. little boys and men everywhere would die without these!!

Most white and black men have a real taste for Asian women, so I wouldn't worry... but I am sure some Asian hunk will snatch you up eventually... a lot of the good looking Asian men seem to be very vain... am I off base here?

you're a little off base, but you do make good observations. i think like every ethnicity, you will find some who are vain and others who are not. i know some really cocky types who have pre-requisites; but i also known some really down to earth types who could care less.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
omg i can't believe i forgot to add video games to the list! playstation, nintendo, game boys, wii, etc. little boys and men everywhere would die without these!!

you're a little off base, but you do make good observations. i think like every ethnicity, you will find some who are vain and others who are not. i know some really cocky types who have pre-requisites; but i also known some really down to earth types who could care less.

well said stacy. there are certainly majorities in every group but i don't think this does any good unless you plan on only addressing those majorities. this would leave people who don't fit in the categories dateless on friday nights

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I spent most of my life not really thinking about the fact that I'm black. Then I started drinking and getting drunk with people of different races. I realized real quick that they saw my race 1st (esp whites). Not necessarily in a racist way (although some of it was a kind of passive aggressive racism), but a few years of comments about my race made me realize how keyed into it we are...

I'm pretty sure a couple of girls have slept with me because I'm black, or at least found it more exciting because I am...

No real point here, just an observation.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I spent most of my life not really thinking about the fact that I'm black. Then I started drinking and getting drunk with people of different races. I realized real quick that they saw my race 1st (esp whites). Not necessarily in a racist way (although some of it was a kind of passive aggressive racism), but a few years of comments about my race made me realize how keyed into it we are...

I'm pretty sure a couple of girls have slept with me because I'm black, or at least found it more exciting because I am...

No real point here, just an observation.

actually carrot you made some good points. even if its not in a racist tone, some people certainly pay more attention to race than they may even realize and tend to categorize accordingly, justifying this with statistics about the majority. its certain that to some people the black man is more a token item than something they're genuinely interested in