I'm Black.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Regarding being black. Are you black by popular demand? Or just black. (The Black Student Union at the University of Texas, Austin, used to have these great T-shirts that proclaimed "Black by popular demand." I loved 'em.

maybe i'm slow but i don't get it. whats the difference between black and black by popular demand??

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate being black. I hate my black skin. I hate my black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's lips. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Huh? Most of all, I hate that black-ass Wesley Snipes.

(Before you massacre me, that's a modified quote from the 1995 movie "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking your Juice in the Hood." I actually am very proud of who I am.)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's actually in the dictionary?? wow, i learn something new everyday

It's nice when that happens. Otherwise, life is a big waste of time, my friend, isn't it?:smile: Today, I learned something that confirmed in my mind some important paradigms I want to live by. Let's celebrate our us-ness, whether it be blackness, or some other ness, learn, grow, and play together. All of us.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's nice when that happens. Otherwise, life is a big waste of time, my friend, isn't it?:smile: Today, I learned something that confirmed in my mind some important paradigms I want to live by. Let's celebrate our us-ness, whether it be blackness, or some other ness, learn, grow, and play together. All of us.

that's no fun, its more productive to separate ourselves into categories and tear each other down :wink:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, on a more serious note - As a child, I always 'refused' to have a race. I never paid any attention to whether someone was black/asian/white and whenever asked on application forms, I selected the 'Other/Not specified' option.

I couldn't understand the stereotypes attatched to certain races, so udderly stood my ground whenever I heard someone of an ethnic minority under any kind of racist attack. Of course, being white, it would have been easy for me to ignore this or even to have joined in - but I refused to.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, on a more serious note - As a child, I always 'refused' to have a race. I never paid any attention to whether someone was black/asian/white and whenever asked on application forms, I selected the 'Other/Not specified' option.

I couldn't understand the stereotypes attatched to certain races, so udderly stood my ground whenever I heard someone of an ethnic minority under any kind of racist attack. Of course, being white, it would have been easy for me to ignore this or even to have joined in - but I refused to.

you know a lotta people could learn a lotta things from this cow

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

the world needs more cows like you :hug:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate being black. I hate my black skin. I hate my black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's lips. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Huh? Most of all, I hate that black-ass Wesley Snipes.

(Before you massacre me, that's a modified quote from the 1995 movie "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking your Juice in the Hood." I actually am very proud of who I am.)

I was about to take your temperature and give you a punative head noogie massage.:biggrin1:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

for the folks thats really down u shouldn't have had to tell em what movie thats from, i knew it after the first two lines, CLASSIC and HILARIOUS.

nigga take me to jail!! lock me up!! throw away the key!! i ain't afraid to fuck a dude in his ass!!!