I'm Canadian Now!

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Got my dual citizenship. It's official. I can go to Cuba and Iran now on vacation. Whooo Hooooo!

So am I suppose to assume that you are also an American citizen since you mentioned you can NOW go to Cuba and Iran??

I thought dual citizenships is a double standards in the U.S. because you would need to give up your American citizenship for another country but if you were a foreigner you may able to keep the foreign citizenship (depends where you are from) and still have the American passport.

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

Good for you.
Now the NIS,CIA,FBI and everyone else knows too....
Cuba would be great, but why Iran? Curious.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Good for you.
Now the NIS,CIA,FBI and everyone else knows too....
Cuba would be great, but why Iran? Curious.

You are joking aren't you? There's a staggering historical legacy in Persia.

Iranian architecture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can drink too, if you know the right places, or in Christian restaurants (Muslims are legally excluded).

You never know with the way the world is going if it will be your last chance to see any of it.

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The weather in Cuba and Iran are very nice this time of the year.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ehhh... ! Congrats and welcome!
Now boy, can ya make love in a canoe? I have 158 Canadian Tire dollars that say you can't.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Canada allows dual citizenship with the US. I figured why not get it if I'm eligible through my Mom who is Canadian.

I've always wanted to go to Iran. Saw pictures of Isfahan and Shiraz and was lured by it's exotic non-western charm. Besides Persian men are hot.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
lived in toronto for a couple of years and loved it, got to travel regularly to vancouver, montreal and ottawa. also made it to quebec city (beautiful place). loved getting fresh fruit and the like from cuba in the winter. don't understand why we keep up this silliness with cuba. i think we could love them to death much more effectively.

congrats on the dual citizenship and if you do go to cuba and certainly iran, i would keep the american part your little secret!!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Congrats! Go out and have a few beers and wear your toque with pride! Have some poutine after the bar and wipe up with a serviette. If someone bumps into you, make sure you apologize. Go home, take off your mukluks and pass out on the chesterfield. In the morning, make sure you get yourself a bagel BELT & a coffee at Timmy's! Welcome, hoser!

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congrats! Go out and have a few beers and wear your toque with pride! Have some poutine after the bar and wipe up with a serviette. If someone bumps into you, make sure you apologize. Go home, take off your mukluks and pass out on the chesterfield. In the morning, make sure you get yourself a bagel BELT & a coffee at Timmy's! Welcome, hoser!

mmmm....poutine! Love that stuff.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are there no Caesars in the US??? :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_(cocktail)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caesar (cocktail)
A Caesar or Bloody Caesar is a cocktail created and primarily consumed in Canada. It typically contains vodka, Clamato (a proprietary blend of tomato juice and clam broth), hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce, and is served with ice in a large, celery salt-rimmed glass, typically garnished with a stalk of celery and wedge of lime.

It was invented in Calgary, Alberta in 1969 by restauranteur Walter Chell to celebrate the opening of a new Italian restaurant in the city. It quickly became a popular mixed drink, but remains virtually unknown outside Canada. It is claimed that over 350 million Caesars are consumed in Canada annually, and it has inspired numerous variants.

Last edited: