Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know skin. I'm a skin-nerd, i know so much about skin, allergies, weird things and how to care for it. I have picky skin, sensitive skin that gives me problems. Combined with my medical knowledge/background, i do things that could be classified as pampering for your lady by doing legitmate skin care services to blemish extraction, you know- gross skin stuff as well.

Now, getting to my point...i don't care what you do for a living or a hobby, DONT PUT IT ON CRAIGSLIST. I dont care what category you choose to put it in...you can avoid terms like massage and the good ol' "facial"...

Some asstard is going to get all sorts of interested in your "services" and after much correspondence expect you to jack him off.

You can make the ad very clinical about what you do- it's going to lead to the uncomfortable phone conversation with the trucker wanting his pubic hair waxed and a "massage" on his dick.

I'm changing my phone number. He called me 4 times today and spent time explaining how i got the "wrong idea" when i emailed him after our bizarre phone conversation. We had about 12 emailed prior to the phone conversation. He didn't mention anything about his pubic area, dick, or jacking him off, massage, etc. We talked about merely ingrown hairs. I asked him a million questions about his skin, the products he was using and which areas of his body he was dealing with them, he didn't answer most of my questions. I should have seen this coming. Craigslist is just a bunch of garbage.

Please tell me i handled this properly:

I'm pretty sure what i offer is not exactly what you are looking for. I suggest keeping an eye out for someone who advertises for something a bit more intimate, as my room in my home is semi-private and my family prefers to be there during my appointments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thank you, my husband just laughed and turned a little red.

I even went out of my way to say "Sterilized Equipment, Scrubs and Gloves" so they realized it was MEDICAL not sensual. I suppose a woman in scrubs, with gloves who is sterilized could be taken out of context.

He seemed very concerned i was a guy at first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
medical fetish is quite common :smile:

Yeah the medical thing is more common amongst the BDSM crowd. He wanted me to rip his pubic hair off and while i was down there....ya know.

It was going downhill fast for me. Real fast.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
your cool, professional, detached attitude is probably turning him on more. medical fetishists are weird!

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you sure you don't have a magnetic field around you that attracts perverts?

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh geez,

I can honestly say, I've had horrible, HORRIBLE experiences with Craig's List. I think it's actually just a bunch of bogus garbage and scams. Nothing good has ever come out of that place for me. EVER.

I'm sorry you now have a stalker of sorts. That really is shitty. Hopefully, he'll get the point and leaves you alone before you actually have to change your number.

While it's kind of funny in a way, it's also very serious as a lot of people end up getting hurt that way. It's very unfortunate.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh geez,

I can honestly say, I've had horrible, HORRIBLE experiences with Craig's List. I think it's actually just a bunch of bogus garbage and scams. Nothing good has ever come out of that place for me. EVER.

I'm sorry you now have a stalker of sorts. That really is shitty. Hopefully, he'll get the point and leaves you alone before you actually have to change your number.

While it's kind of funny in a way, it's also very serious as a lot of people end up getting hurt that way. It's very unfortunate.

I got a legit job with a consulting firm via craiglist