"I'm Chris, and I'm Gay"

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Do we need to add a sense of humor to your shopping list?
That presumes your comment was funny. To be perfectly clear, I'm not offended, I just thought it was Beavis and Butthead dumb. Believe me, if it were funny or original, I would lmao, no matter how un-PC it was. It was neither. It was tired.

It's just an obvious adolescent stereotype, that gay guys think about nothing but cock 24/7. Gay humor is a little more sophisticated than that, and it's kinda like black humor - if you're not on the inside, you really don't get it, and trying to play off juvenile stereotypes you run the risk of looking stupid.

Also, there's a note of irony whenever a straight guy makes jokes about gay cock obsession on a site overpopulated by 99% to 100% 'straight' and 'str8' guys who are clearly and peculiarly cock obsessed. :rolleyes:

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never say anything about my sexuality. It makes me more of a mystery. I like making people guess. It's actually none of their business unless i choose to reveal it. If I'm attracted to someone they get the idea pretty quickly.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't really like the whole statement ...."being gay doesn't define who I am"......but of course it does. In our society, everyone ASSUMES you are straight. Being gay defines your rights- and in some countries could get you in trouble with the government. Being gay affects your future rights with some hypothetical future partner. It could ruin some relationships and start new ones. Of course being gay doesn't define you, any more than being white or black or asian defines you. But it's the same concept. Your skin color doesn't define you- but it certainly defines how people view you, and you certainly can't change your sexuality. Please guys, don't compare your sexual orientation to being Libertarian, or Republican, or whatever. It isn't analogous to your political orientation. I mean, of course I don't introduce myself "Hi, I'm TomCat and I'm gay." But I will not hesitate to mention that I live with my boyfriend, or I go to certain clubs, if the conversation calls for that kind of information. If people ask, I answer.