I'm circumsized but sensitive

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, I'm cut. That SUPPOSEDLY makes you less sensitive, right? Not in my case. The head of my ppenis is extremely sensitive when hard. I can't jerk wet (because the hands go over th ehead and whatnot) and I'm afraid to be sucked off someday (yea, hasn't happened yet). Why? After around 5 minutes or so of constant contact to the head, I can't hold back and I blow. Most of my masturbatory life, I dry jerk and don't give much focus to the head unless a considerable amount of pre comes out. Doing this, I normally last anywhere from 20 minutes to and hour... sometimes 1.5 hours (the latter was only because he refused to jerk me with a firm grip... damned princess).

Anyways, enough backstory. Is there anything i can do to naturally decrease the sensitivity in my head? I don't want my first blowjob to be an embarassment.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well good luck to both of you. We'll talk again when you're forty. Hope it still works. Skin is where sensation is. Several studies show the glans is not particularly sensitive.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well good luck to both of you. We'll talk again when you're forty. Hope it still works. Skin is where sensation is. Several studies show the glans is not particularly sensitive.
<sarcasm>Thanks for the productive responce.</sarcasm>
If you want to be picky about it, THE SKIN ON MY GLANS IS SENSITIVE. Though, the "skin" on the glans is a really a mucosal membrane... but who cares about that when it doesn't directly pertain to my original question.

Spermy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You need to start rubbing you glans too, even wet. The more you rub the more you'll get used to the rubbing and the longer you'll last. It takes time and practice, lots of both. Don't give up hope but it will work.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Though, the "skin" on the glans is a really a mucosal membrane... but who cares about that when it doesn't directly pertain to my original question.
Of course the skin on your glans is skin. What I mean is about half the skin and nerves on your penis are missing.

The answer to your question is give it time. The longer your glans is exposed, the drier and less sensitive it is likely to become. If you were not cut, I would suggest that you get a blowjob with the foreskin pulled over your glans.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... Is there anything i can do to naturally decrease the sensitivity in my head? ...
I don't know about "naturally" but there desensitizing lotions available at sex shops. Those of course aren't "natural" so I guess you've ruled those out.

Due to the way that you've worded your O/P, you going to have to tolerate the circ./anti-circ. warriors being drawn in. If the cut mongers stay out of this, then I will also stay out. It's up to them.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks spermy. Guess I have to rough it and hope the keratinization advances a smidge from it.
You may have some luck with foreskin restoration too, rather than waiting around for it to become more keratinized. I know FR is not for everyone.

I often think the glans is more sensitive to the kind of discomfort you describe when it is surgically externalized. Before I started FR, there were times when it was just not possible to make it comfortable. Riding a bike used to be the worst - the way the fabric of your clothing sometimes rubs the glans corona and peehole raw was a constant distraction. That's one of the biggest reasons I began restoring. I crosstaped my glans inside for a couple of weeks and the discomfort went away.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's actually no discomfort and it's not all that sensitive flaccid. It's just extremely sensitive to physical contact when erect. Very pleasurable, which is why I cum in 5 minutes rather than 20. 5 may be good for some, but not me. :x

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd prefer some sort of build up, rather than rapid fire.

By the way, I looked into foreskin resotration years ago. I don't like it because you can't regrow the forskin tight. They all look rather thick and tough for foreskins, so it's not for me for that reason. If, someday, a technique is discovered to regrow them tight, I'll rgrow one that covers 3/4ths of the head when limp... that'd be hot.

Anyway, how many others share this "defect"?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So you're suggesting that I really can grow my foreskin to the length of the first picture http://www.furnation.com/symplicidy/junk/Foretest.jpg(note the head it sticking out just at the tip) and it can be almost as tight as the second photo while limp?http://www.furnation.com/symplicidy/junk/soft-uncut-net0051.jpg

If so, how? As that's my ideal foreskin if I had one. And yes, I'm aware that the second photo is of a partially erect man. However, being in control of the growth, I'd be able to grow it however far I want in theory, correct?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyways, enough backstory. Is there anything i can do to naturally decrease the sensitivity in my head? I don't want my first blowjob to be an embarassment.

I can relate to your concern about your hypersensitive glans guy, it will desensitize somewhat with age and somewhat with experience and practice..that does not help you now, I realize. What most of us have done in your situation , to prolong the incredible sensations of prolonged play, is to withdraw occasionally for brief cooling off periods and then resume...you should be able to last for an hour or so employing this technique of interruption..when you blow you will be amazed at your pent up explosive force of ejaculation and the receiver will be well advised to be prepared! Good luck!...By the way...check out my restored foreskin picture posted in my gallery recently...it is not thick and is sensitive and very protective of my glans in a flaccid state! Accomplished through jelquing over three year period! DB9

Reactions: Allan S.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the ideas, Donkey! =D I didn't see any foreskin photos in your gallery, though. I can only see thumbnails because I keep getting promted into buying temp membership.... I too have noticed a bit more skin from the jelqing I do, I can pull the skin all the way over my head when erect.. but , as you can see, it has no real effect flaccid. Except, of course, extending my turkey neck. x.x

I'm eagerly awaiting SteveHD's responce to my last question. :(

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SyddyKitty, any of the F/R methods should work as long as they don't widen the diameter. The solution for "pucker" is more length so it's time rather than method that matters. A regrown foreskin won't be a tight as an original due to the frenar band [near the tip] being gone forever.

*I thought I was going stay out of this thread.*

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll add: all methods will produce similar results as long as they're not expanding the foreskin wider than the penis shaft. An example of one that would do that is pill tube a/k/a film tube in which the tube is wider than the shaft. Not recommended.

The TLC tugger smoothbud recently got is about $40 so it isn't too expensive. It's what I'm using.

So you're interested in F/R even though you say you have a lot of sensitivity? Most guys do it increase sensitivity.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kind of a hard decision there. I'm very much in aesthetics (personal aesthetics that is. meaning, things pleasing to just my personal taste). The growth of that type of foreskin would be very pleasing for me visually... the possibly added sensitivity might be a problem too, though. So I'm on the fence. I'd really to regrow it.