I'm confused does he like me?

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a 'straight' friend who i think is really sexy. He keeps jokingly saying i love you, and then 'accidently' making me touch his dick. And he always wants me by myself. But he is also sometimes really nasty to me.

Once we were at a friends house, and he started caressing my face, and i dont know if he likes me, or if he is messing me about. What can i do to find out subtly if he likes me, if he doesn't like me, its likely he will tell people that i don't want to know that i am gay and i prefer not to be bullied or have to move house as a result of this.

Before he kinda wasn't as close to me, and i don't know What is going on. Please help!

Oh, and also, if is always talking to me saying things like 'imagine if you got raped by HIM' and then when i shy away from What he says, he normally says 'i'm joking'.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would wait for the opportunity to say that he is the ONLY guy that you would ever consider doing anything gay with (does he know your gay actually?) then wait and see if he makes a move on you for real. Dont fear him telling people your gay....who they going to believe?....if its not you then they probably already suspect and are not bothered by it.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a 'straight' friend who i think is really sexy. He keeps jokingly saying i love you, and then 'accidently' making me touch his dick. And he always wants me by myself. But he is also sometimes really nasty to me.
Elaborate. This could potentially be a very unhealthy relationship.

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well it is quite hypocritical of me, But he acts like i do when people piss me off, But he didn't use to do that he was always just him, and never used to copy people.

Oh and he keeps inviting me to drink with him, i said NO! Cause i really don't want any regrets.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're confused because he's giving you mixed signals. If you don't feel absolutely comfortable with him at all times, don't make yourself vulnerable to him.

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alex, I think that its great that you are looking for help from LPSG. That is what this site used to be all about. There are several issues here and Im sure that the other members will give you their thoughts on those. What I would like to say is that it seems that you are just starting out in the relationship scene and I would like to suggest that you build trust and open communication into your friendships. Of course, this isnt easy and even I find it difficult at times, however, it is very important. From your post, it seems to me that your friend is not being very considerate of your feelings and/or he does not know how to handle homosexual situaions. It may be the case that you have to have a conversation with him to tell him how his actions make you feel. It might be possible to fix the situation and continue to be friends.

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am really not confident enough to confront him. And i just realised that the word 'mean' is used was wrong. He doesn't do it intentionally he is more insensitive, and i suppose he is like that to everyone, i am just taking it to heart

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And we are still friends, and i like What he is doing, its just that i want him to firstly not do it when i'm going out with someone. (Well he doesn't know). And i want him to be open about it. But i suppose i'm expecting him to just sweep me of my feet and say he loves me and means it. When in reality, thats not going to happen.

I do have a very introvert-like personality, whereas he is definitely an extrovert so thats why i would expect him to tell me.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't be confused. He likes you. Let him get alone with you. Have a drink, maybe two. If he accidentally makes you touch his dick, grab it. If he says I love you, say I know you do. he has clearly gotten close to you because he thinks you're gay and he's interested. If you like him, find a way to go for it.
Life is short.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alexanddan -
i can see why you would be confused about this guy. whatever it is he is doing (and i have no idea what that is) seems very disrespectful to you.
It seems like he has a lot of issues going on that he is having a difficult time dealing with.
the only thing i can suggest is that you consider the source. consider what he says and does and if it is in any way disrespectful of you then don't make yourself available to him. sorry to hear you are having to deal with this.